Valentine's Imagine!

(Happy Valentine's day guys! I decided to write something for this since there's an event, and it's the perfect day for writing romantic scenarios. Sorry I didn't post anything for a week or so.

F/A = Favorite Animal.)

Lucifer: Y/N's POV

"C'mon....c'mon..." I spoke to myself as I made sure my hands were steady. Once I had finished it, I sighed a huge sigh of relief. It had taken me about four tries in order to get it right. Today was Valentine's day, and I wanted to do something special for Lucifer. So I made him his usual cup of coffee, but I had made a little heart out of some steamed milk on top.

"Thank goodness I asked Satan for some latte art lessons yesterday. He offered to do this himself, but it wouldn't be as special if I didn't do it. Now all I need to do is take this to his room. I'm sure he's awake by now."

So I carefully lifted up the cup, and made my way down the hallway to Lucifer's room. Luckily, I didn't trip or stumble, so the pattern didn't move or mess up at all. I softly knocked on the thick wooden door, and a "Come in" came from inside. I smiled as I opened the door. Lucifer, as always, was sitting at his desk. Most likely working on some kind of paperwork. He glanced up, and he smiled when he saw me.

"It's unusual to see you here in the morning. Did you need something?" I shook my head as I set down the cup of coffee in front of him. "I made you some coffee. But take the lid off before drinking it." He raised an eyebrow, but did as I told him to. When he saw the art, he suddenly stood up from his desk, and walked over to me. "L-Luc-" He leaned down, and placed a kiss on my lips. When he finally moved away, he smirked as he went to his desk, and pulled out a small box.

"Since it's Valentine's day, I decided to get you something. It seems you were one step ahead of me." I opened the box, and inside were little chocolates. "Thank you, Lucy." I picked one up, and ate it. I smiled in delight. "I'm glad you like them. However, I have one more surprise for you." He took the box from me, and set it down. Lucifer grabbed my wrist, and led me to his bed. I felt my face heat up.

Mammon: 3rd POV

"I can't believe I'm doin' this..." Mammon looked down at the box he had bought yesterday. He knew that humans celebrated Valentine's day, so he had decided to get Y/N a box. He was a little embarrassed about giving something to her even though they were dating. He opened her bedroom. He was about to go on a tangent on how Y/N "should be grateful that The Great Mammon got her something," but he noticed that she was still asleep.

"Are ya kidding me?" Me mumbled as he set the box of chocolates on her nightstand. He glanced around the room, and noticed a little tray on the table in the back of the room. Curious, he walked over to it. There were a few heart-shaped cookies sitting there, and a note to go along with it. Mammon picked it up and read it.

"Happy Valentine's day, Mammon! I love you. "

Mammon blushed as he looked at the little heart that was drawn on the note. He took one of the cookies and silently ate it, trying to ignore the blush that was getting worse by the second. He was so distracted that he didn't notice a sleepy pair of eyes looking at him. Y/N had woken up, and noticed that Mammon was standing by the table. A small smile crept onto her face as she slowly got out of bed. She tiptoed over to him, and wrapped her arms around him. "Y-Y/N?! When did you get up?" Mammon nearly dropped the half eaten cookie in his hands.

"Just now..." She yawned. Mammon wouldn't admit it, but he thought her yawn was cute. "W-Well...I got ya some chocolates." Y/N looked back at her bed, and saw the small box. She hugged him a little bit tighter. "Thank you..." He turned around, and awkwardly wrapped his arms around her. "It was nothin'..." The two of them stood in silence for a few minutes. "So, what now?" Y/N broke the silence. "I dunno. We could always hang out or something." Mammon spoke. The two of them spent the rest of the day eating the gifts they got each other, and just chilling together.