Barbecue

This weekend was a team barbecue being held at the coaches house so everyone can get to know each other more since their is new people on the team. It was in an hour and you finally got out of your comfy bed to get ready. You took a quick shower (you can decide if you wash your hair or not). You got dried off throwing on a simple pair of black leggings and a team shirt that was given to you. You put your hair in a messy bun(if your hairs short you can do something else, and you dont have to put it up if you dont want to). You brushed your teeth and then headed downstairs to make sure the desert was still there since you were in charge of bringing it. 

It was finally the time to go so you grabbed the desert and headed out the door starting your walk. You actually lived pretty close so it wasnt to long. Once you arrived you went through the back gate into the coaches backyard to see him and his wife setting up tables. "Welcome y/n, you can set that down over there" he said pointing to one of the tables. You then waved at his wife, and the other boys started arriving as the tables were finished being set up. "Hello y/n" a bunch of them said together. You waved back smiling. After them came in Bokuto and Akaashi. "Hi n/n" Bokuto said excitedly running over to you and picking you up. This made you blush saying, "Hey put me down". He then set you down laughing as you hid your flustered face. "Alright boys lets get this barbecue started" he then said throwing his hands in the air as the rest of them cheered making you laugh. 

You helped serve food to everyone, so you were the last one to sit down but luckily Bokuto saved a spot for you right next to him. You all began eating, talking and laughing. You all started playing some get to know you games with some stupid questions, but it was still fun. Once everyone was done eating one of the boys suggested you all played infection(tag but who ever is touched also becomes a tagger), which everyone agreed with. You were fine with just watching, but they ended up begging you to play with them. Bokuto was chosen to be 'IT' and was giving everyone a ten second head start. You ran following some of the boys into the front yard. You went around and hid behind the neighbors fence squatting down so you wouldn't be seen. Bokuto then started running after people and tagging them. Bokuto was surprisingly fast and you watched through a crack in the fence seeing people getting tagged one after another and then going after their friends, till it was just you left. They were all in a circle trying to figure out where you could be, so you snuck back around the fence and then booked it into the back yard. "Found her!" you heard someone yell and then saw all of them running through the gate as you stood behind a table laughing. "Your trapped now" Bokuto said reaching over the table trying to touch you. You stepped back laughing dodging their hands. You then tried running again but Bokuto was able to grab you and threw you over his shoulder. "Woohoo!" he said starting to spin. "Hey!" you say laughing while trying to get down. This time he didnt put you down, but moved you so you were sitting on his shoulders, and it sure was high up. "Woah this is high" you say laughing a bit. "Dont worry I got you" Bokuto said giving a goofy smile.

Bokuto still didnt put you down as everyone got ready for desert. "Hey you got to let me down so I can help serve it"  you say leaning over his head to see him giggling a bit. "Fine" he says dramatically putting you down. You laughed hurrying over to dish up a piece for him first. "There you go, dont be sad" you say smiling handing it to him. He looked at you with puppy eyes and then ran off excitedly with the plate in his hands. The others boys laughed and then came to get their own piece. You all then sat down together again and talked some more having a fun time. 

You were now all helping with the cleanup as the barbecue came to an end. Once everything was put away you all said your thanks to the coach and started walking out. "Y/n wanna hang out at my house?" Bokuto asked as he walked with you. "Sure, let me stop at my house and check with my mom real quick" you say, as he followed you to his house. You opened the door and let him in then asking your mom if it was ok to go hang out at his house for the night. "Of course, have fun" she said smiling and then turning back to her show. You thanked her and then ran up to your room grabbing a bag with basic needs for the night. You then ran back downstairs and walked with Bokuto to his house.

This should be a fun night...

SLEEPOVER WITH BOKUTOOOOOOO! ~London