008. weird reunion

come to think of it, it started that day

ᅠᅠ╰─> HAM HARU felt somewhat pressured by how over familiar Ban Yeoryeong was as they happily conversed

ᅠᅠ╰─> HAM HARU felt somewhat pressured by how over familiar Ban Yeoryeong was as they happily conversed. Though maybe that was because the girl was affectionately touchy, but since she found her ring, Ham Haru didn't mind the interaction anymore. She even encouraged Ban Yeoryeong to slip a text for Ham Dan-I.

I know I'm being sadistic, but I wanted to know if she really did have our numbers magically saved in our phones all of a sudden... Contrast to her outside friendly actions, her intentions weren't as kind as it seemed to be. Ham Haru's trail of thoughts were then cut off. Since she was facing to her left, she saw her younger twin stand up from her seat abruptly with a terrified expression. The two girls she was chatting with earlier seemed surprised as well.

Ham Dan-I looked nauseous as her face went pale. 

Did something happen..? Just before she could head over to her younger sister, something more surprising happened next before I could even take action.

Eun Ji-ho, who looked apathetic sitting like a badass the last time everyone checked, suddenly stood up and walked to the middle of the classroom.

Followed by his steps, girls sitting on that side were about to spit their hearts out of their mouth. Same with the boys. No one could help to have their eyes on that attractive boy walking confidently across the middle of the classroom.

While everybody was looking at Eun Ji-ho, what he said was, "Who's Ban Yeoryeong?"

As the twins heard in the morning, his voice was unbelievably low and calm for a freshman in middle school. He then looked around the classroom with his freezing black eyes.

Ban Yeoryeong is... Ham Haru turned to her seatmate.

"It's me." Ban Yeoryeong answered curtly and everybody's gazes directed to her figure.

"You're the one that came first place?" 

"Yeah. So what?"

She replied and looked in front of her with an icy cold attitude. She had been so kind and sweet to Ham Haru and Ham Dan-I in the morning, so her attitude seemed unpredictable.