one-shot #21 | NSFW

Prompt: "I call post-it."  "Right now?" "Yes, right now."

[Y/n] and Hermione had this post-it note. Written on it was a very lewd deal. Hermione had given her the post-it after [Y/n] had a long day.

[Y/n] flopped onto her bed in the Gryffindor dormitories with a sigh. Hermione noticed her girlfriends troubles and sat next to her.

"What's wrong, my love?" Hermione placed a loving hand on the Gryffindor's back, gently rubbing in circles.

"Just stressed, that's all." [Y/n] picked her head up to look at Hermione.

Hermione sighed, "Just let me know, darling, if there's anything I can do to help."

"I call post-it." [Y/n] said with a smirk.

"Right-. Right now?" Hermione's eyes widened a bit.

[Y/n] quickly nodded, and flipped to her back. Hermione trailed her hands slowly to [Y/n]'s face, cupping it. [Y/n] gently grabbed Hermione's shirt collar and pulled her face closer, brushing each other's lips.

Hermione quickly straddled [Y/n], wrapping her arms around the [Y/h/c]-haired girl's neck. [Y/n] aggressively pushed their lips together, earning a slight moan from Hermione. 

"Are-. Are you sure-" Hermione muttered between kisses.

"Yes." [Y/n] gave a breathy response.

Hermione pulled back and didn't waste one second before diving to [Y/n]'s neck, gently kissing up and down. [Y/n] let out a soft whimper as Hermione started to suck and nip at the skin. 

Hermione placed her mouth by [Y/n]'s ear. "Take your shirt off for me love." 

[Y/n] obeyed, sitting up and pulling her shirt off. Not even a second later Hermione started kissing down from her neck, to her collarbone, and down the valley of her chest.

[Y/n] whipped her head back and tangled her hands in Hermione's frizzy hair.

"Can't get enough of me, can you." Hermione let out a low chuckle.

[Y/n] gently moved Hermione's head down to her core, craving her every touch. "N-. No. I can't."

Hermione placed her hands on the waistband of [Y/n]'s sweatpants, slowly pulling them down. [Y/n] lifted her waist, letting Hermione continue to pull her sweats off.

"Mione please." [Y/n] whined. She craved her girlfriend more than anything else right now.

Obeying, Hermione quickly pulled of [Y/n]'s panties as well, tossing them to the side. She looked up, making eye contact with [Y/n]. As she did this, she slowly ran her tongue between [Y/n]'s folds. 

[Y/n]'s hands flung to the sheets, tightly gripping them. "M-. Mione- More, please."

Without hesitation, Hermione plunged two slender digits into [Y/n]. She slowly started to pump her fingers in and out, turning [Y/n] into a moaning mess.

"Fas-. Faster please-" [Y/n] stammered. Her grip on the sheets tightened.

Hermione hummed, quickening her pace, and now curling her digits in a come-hither motion. [Y/n] was now letting out dangerously loud moans, which made Hermione quicken her pace even more.

"Mione I-. I'm going to-" a loud moan escaped [Y/n]'s mouth, cutting her off. "I'm going to come-"

"Go ahead love, come for me." Hermione latched onto [Y/n]'s clit, sucking, as she continued to glide her fingers in and out.

[Y/n] bucked her hips, wanting more. Hermione felt her walls tightening around her fingers, knowing she was close. 

[Y/n]'s body shuddered as she released herself onto Hermione's fingers and tongue. Hermione smirked, cleaning all of [Y/n]'s juices from her fingers.

She gently lay down next to [Y/n]. Hermione placed a hand on her girlfriends chest, feeling it swiftly rise and sink.

"You know, you should call post-it more often." Hermione winked at [Y/n], leaving her girlfriend a flustered mess.

top hermione top hermione top hermione. i got a request from someone to write smut (i dont remember who, i apologize!) so i decided to do it- i got the post-it idea from mine and my friend katie's (JuIcYbUrGeRs on wattpad) inside joke. i also finally updated this sO, i hope you all enojyed this😃keep in mind, ive never written smut before so its probably not that great but whatevs-

not proof-read!