The Perfect Day Routine

(Link has joined the chat)

(Zelda has joined the chat)

(Revali has joined the chat)

(Urbosa has joined the chat)

(Daruk has joined the chat)

(Mipha has joined the chat)

Link: Ahh. It's a bright early morning, and we have perfect attendance. What a wonderful start to our day!

Zelda: Let's take a deep breath of the wild. *pulls curtains and inhales*

Revali: *changes from robe to bright white shirt and light creamy pants*

Urbosa: And just walk along downstairs to the ceramic kitchen counter. 

Daruk: Let's prepare a nice warm cup of coffee,

Mipha: And toast up some toasty toast.

Revali: Pull out a magazine, sits at a chair, and begins the day. 

Link: Ahhhhhh. puts the plates and cup in the sink, puts magazine down, and opens up all curtains to let light in.

Zelda: Greets everybody good morning.

Urbosa: give small items to each maid.

Daruk: opens to big doors and goes to weapon stash.

Mipha: picks up a royal broadsword, and a royal guard's bow with durability up and quick draw string.

Link: Props on back and walks to stable.

Zelda: register your best steed, Calamity Roach Long Lightning, and go out for a nice morning trot.

Revali: smiles brightly and walks along path, listening to Zelda Lo Fi music. 

Daruk: Stops by some parks to take pictures and hang out with old friends.

Urbosa: waves goodbye and goes back to house. plays with some nearby kids, goes shopping for clothes and dresses and things, and then go back inside.

Mipha: prepares a big old cooking pot.

Link: makes delicious Enduring Fried Wild Greens with uh...yeah! 5 Endura carrots. (real botw recipe it refills a lot of hearts and gives you 2 extra temporary stamina wheels)

Zelda: gives it to everybody and some for you.

Revali: You enjoy your meal and wash your bowl. takes some medicine and practices your swordsmanship. 

Daruk: go on a video call with your grandma.

Urbosa: Lovely chat time and end up the call, then goes inside to take a lovely nap.

Mipha: you dream of riding the royal white stallion, side by side with the hero next to you riding his trusty steed, Epona. 

Link: You wake up, stretch, then comb your hair and fix it up

Zelda: glide around your house, then talk to some soldiers and give them tips and tricks. 

Revali: You realize it's getting late and head inside, prepares yourself for dinner. 

Daruk: you decide to make creamy heart soup for you, and baked apples for your puppy,  Calamity Long face Forbo. (Link I need backup what do you need for creamy heart soup you're the cook pro)

Link: (Coming Daruk) you get fresh milk, voltfruit, uh..hydromelon, and 2 big hearty radishes or just hearty radishes. You choose big ones for juicy texture. 

Urbosa: You take an apple, roasting it warmly by the fire, then pass it to Calamity Long Face Forbo. He gladly munches on it, and you two sit warmly, telling stories by the fire.

Mipha: You finish with your soup, you lean down to see a sleeping Calamity Long Face Forbo, done with his apple. I cradle him up and bring him to his bed, while you go upstairs and hop in the shower. 

Zelda: You feel the nice, warm hot water bouncing in on your back, and soon you find nice soothing bubbles onto your hair. You gladly rinse them off, watching as bubbles and germy water floating over to the plug, beneath your feet. 

Revali: You dry yourself with a nice white towel, then put on your pajamas. Nice fuzzy red plaid pants with a fur matching plaid top.

Daruk: you flop onto your bed, reading a nice Ocarina of Time hardcover novel, passed down in your family. 

Urbosa: You soon find yourself drifting off into the calming Gerudo sandy deserts.....you put the book on your nightstand and click out the light. *click!*

Everyone: And then off to Dreamland, dreaming about wonderful events you did today. Good night!

Link: Guys that was truly a masterpiece. 

Zelda: Yes. We did it.

Urbosa: We created the best day routine ever.

Mipha: I'm glad we signed up to do this competition against others.

Daruk: Boy, this was neat!

Revali: I have to admit it, that was a TON of fun. We should do more. Like..night routine? Morning? I don't know. But that was fun and epic.

Link: Well, I have more cooking to do I enrolled in a cooking contest. Those contestants obviously don't know who they're going against. What should I make? Ahh yes. Creamy heart soup, and hearty fried wild greens. 

(Link has left the chat)

Zelda: maybe I shall enroll too!

(Zelda has left the chat)

Mipha: I want to enroll!

(Mipha has left the chat)

Daruk: Hey, that's actually not a bad idea!

(Daruk has left the chat)

Urbosa: I can pick up a few tips. You know, why not?

(Urbosa has left the chat)

Revali: I guess I could join.....YES

(Revali has left the chat)

bye peeps

meemaw is so broke