CH.25

After Merla and Argentina had that long night conversation they slept deeply beside each other. They woke up to Kera ringing her small copper bell near their beds, Beside her stood Merla's personal maids. They were already used to Merla sneaking out of her bed to go and sleep with Lady Argentina, she used her own chamber for getting ready, but once Argentina came here, it was her habit to go to Argentina's Chamber each night.

After they were prepared, a butler came to their room to announce the time of the training grounds, at in this time it was supposed to be with Eliase.

Merla and Argentina were walking sluglishly in the hall, "I am tired." Saraya said as she walked slumped over herself.

Argentina walking next to her didn't disagree, she was already used to being tired because of training every. Single. Day. With Darkon.

After they walked for a bit, Argentina could see Darkon and Saraya standing next to each other, they looked like they were discussing something. For some reason Argentina narrowerd her eyes at them, getting a bit annoyed, not knowing why.

Merla sighed as she looked at her aunt talking next to Darkon normally. She was talking so normal as if she didn't know who he was or she knew , but didn't seem to care. Both situation felt very disturbing. Argentina who noticed Merla's pause and how her eyes held a hint of fear, sighed.

"Listen Merla, Darkon might be weird, but remember that until now he never hurt anyone of us." Argentina although she was a bit scared of what happened to Merla, she tried to reassure her that even if their trainer held secrets of his own, he wouldn't hurt them.

He hadn't done so until now, so why worry for the unkown.

Merla looked at Argentina in worry, Argentina patted Merla's shoulder again then smiled, "don't worry, nothing will happen." Argentina was eerily sure that nothing would happen to them. And although Saraya was sceptical but Argentina's confident, sure eyes calmed her down.

They were both looking at each other to notice the quiet steps getting close to them.

"What will not happen?" At the voice of Darkon's sudden mischievous question  Saraya broke into a cold sweat.

Saraya looked at Argentina with begging eyes. Then looked at Darkon her nervous self seemed comical for both Darkon and Argentina, somehow her flustered self reminded them of the time Saraya was embaresed making both of them smile in mischief.

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing, right Argentina?" She laughed awkwardly as she asked her friend waiting for her back up.

Argentina stood there silently putting a finger on her chin as if thinking, "hmm, was it? Was it actually nothing? I remember how we were talking badly about Sir Darkon."

Darkon stepped closer standing next to Argentina frowning, "you were talking bad about me?" He looked serious as he glared at Merla, making Merla look like a deer caught red handed, Merla then looked from Argentina to Darkon before taking step after a step back.

"Yes! Yes! Ofcourse...I mean you are bad, I mean...I mean..." she was stuttering too much, and both of the subjects who put her in that position were smiling at her flustered self.

She huffed in finality,"okay, I am going to Sir Elaise, see you there, Argentina, bye!" Then she turned and ran away in a split second and she disappeared from in front of them.

Pfft.

Both Argentina and Darkon paused and glanced at each other when they laughed at Meral's reaction.

Darkon cleared his throat before saying, "why were you laughing?"

"Why were you?" Argentina asked back.