22.5

"Back up off me" Nassiah said anytime Alonso stepped in his direction a little bit. Right now they where waiting for nightfall, the Saints who most of them never left the state of Georgia where going to get the rest of the answer they needed and explore- Donnie who was on the phone with his son letting them boy let it all of his chest. He sat in one of the spare bedrooms listening and taking it in.

"Junior I fucked up- but he ain't gonna abandoned you like that relax on him" he spoke rubbing his face. "If you need help and you struggling you go to him- I'm dead ass ion need you loosing all your good progress on my behalf" he spoke hoping his son would listen to the words. " don't worry bout none of that take care of you- imma be back probably late tomorrow - I want you to keep going to them meetings they keep calling me saying you missed em"

"How you gonna do this to me pops? You know ain't nobody give a fuck bout me" when he said those words anger rushed through Dayquellz body. "Not my momma not nobody and you just stuck with me cause my momma unfit but rice he ain't -

"Back up, you are MY SON. I fought everyday to get custody of you sense you came out your mother cause ain't nobody got you like me- I lost your sister and ion ever plan on loosing you- not to these streets not to these drugs not to nothing- not even yo punk ass mother.. Ian saying I'm the best but don't be out here saying nobody gave a fuck bout you.. you the best thing I ever did- the only thing I'm leaving behind that matters you are the best reflection of me and continue to be.. talking bout nobody give a shit about you?"

Dj remained silent on the other line- "you mean that pops?" Was all his soft voice said.

"On my life I do"

"Can you atleast tell me why you are mad at me?" Alonso asked as he was tired of playing this game with Nassiah he just wanted to lay down but his husband was being the biggest Bratt yet. Alonso moved a step closer and the boy only walked passed him into where they stayed in the other guest room on the other side of the penthouse. Of course Alonso followed behind the male with a deep exhale.

"Don't follow me- get the fucking hint leave me be" he tried shutting the door before alonso could get in but that didn't work so he just kept acting as if he wasn't there. Alonso sat on the bed watching for the right moment before reaching his arms out and pulling his husband in his arms. Instantly Nassiah smacked the boys shoulder chest and arms to get away.

"Can I get a kiss or something like Ian even get no love today" Alonso complains as he sends a smack to Nassiah's ass.

"Well maybe if you where there when I woke up then you would've got something" he spat back harshly.

"I was goi-

"I don't trust you anymore" Nassiah said clear as day, Alonso furrowed his eyebrows together not believing that this was the issue- Nassiah continue to push himself off Alonso before looking around "are we done?"

"You don't trust me anymore ? What type of shit you on Huh?" Alonso asked and when Nassiah didn't respond he only got a bit more upset. Nassiah was a jealous person but trust was something he thought they always had. "You think I woke up early to go get a quick nut? All the way out here?" Nassiah still don't answer and Alonso was now pulling the boy by his arm to turn and look at him. "Talk Nassiah don't go saying shit like that and going mute"

"I said what I had to say"

"So you don't trust me no more?" Alonso asked repeating the words shock still laced in.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you not fucking with the Saints anymore" he spoke and Alonso mouth got dry. "Cause I think it's hilarious how you call and they just show up— especially when last time I checked you only talked to ihsheem" he said tilting his head. "So look me in the eyes and tell me"