23

Sunoo wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pressing me to his body gently with his eyes fixed on Jungwon, who was still here with us, and watched our scene without doing anything.
He was freezing like a statue and his eyes, telling me that he was disappointed in me, made my heart tore apart. I can't look at him
now, it hurt me.

" I'm going now," Sunoo told him and dragged me to somewhere else, leaving Jungwon alone in the hallways.

He faced on the ground while gripping his hand and suddenly sat on the ground, covering his face with his palm before shouting.
-

" Are you crazy? Are you going to end everything with him? What is stopping you from loving him?" Sun asked me a few questions that made me cried again. He cleared his throat and his soft eyes locked on me, his hand gently wrapped my waist and pulled me into his embrace tightly to comfort me from crying.

" The reason Hana decided to suicide was because of Jungwon and I. She was hurting when she saw me with Jungwon, enjoying our moment together without knowing about her feeling."

" What if she going to suicide for real? I can't lose her. I don't want to be selfish because of my love for Jungwon. I should tell him the truth, so he will go to Hana again."

I said in sobbing,

" So, you are doing all of this for Hana?"

" Soo Ah...

if it hurting you, then don't do it. Just be with him-" Sunoo said, trying to make me confident with his words but I immediately cut his words.

" He loves her. He told me, he loves her. He can't stop thinking about Hana. He will always love Hana."

" It's better in this way. At least my heart will not hurt to see him talking about Hana when he is with me."

" I knew he didn't love me but I adored him anyway."I continued.

" So I'm the blocker here."

-
The reason I wanted to meet Sunoo was that I want to give him the sweater that he lends to me yesterday. The sweater that he wrapped around my waist to cover my thighs that night.

" You should keep this with you." He said, refused to take his sweater back and I quickly put it on his body, smile at him as he was surprised to see me getting close to him.

" You can have this too." I gave a sweater to Sunoo and yet, he just looked at it in confusion.
" I bought this for Jungwon but it's nothing anymore.  I'm really happy if you wear it for me." He slowly accepted the sweater from me and hugged me again while stroking my hair.

" If it will make you happy, I will do it. So, don't cry anymore. I will always be with you."

" Take your time to forget everything." He continued.

-

Sunoo POV

I went into the building after sending Soo Ah to her house-

I stare at my hand and smile,

remember the moment I stroke her hair and held her waist when she was crying in my embrace.

" Sunoo, what is happening to Jungwon? He is really quiet and his eyes looked puffy. Does something bad happen to him?" Niki appeared with food in his hand.

" Where is he?"  I asked him.

" At the rooftop."

-

  " Jungwon-ah," I called for him when I saw him, standing at the edge of the building while looking at the night scenery, still wiping off his tears, and sobbed in silence. I took a step closer to him and stood next to him, wrapped my arm around his shoulder to make him felt better but he didn't even take a glance at me.

" The moon is beautiful. It more beautiful when I am with her." He finally spoke up, adoring the moon in silence.

" You told me that you don't have a feeling about her but the way you talked about her, it's opposite from what you are saying." I
replied to him and wait for his response.

" I don't want to lose her like I lost Hana.

She is my friend. So, I want to keep her with me. I can't bear the farewell anymore."

he said, shutting his eyes.

" Well, it's the same as me."

" I looked at her as a friend until I realized I loved her." I smile. 

" Are you sure with your feeling? " I asked him
again and he suddenly looked serious, fixing his eyes on me while crossing his arm.

" She is my friend. my friend..." He replied and was about to leave me but I quickly stopped him by saying something.

" Will you be okay if I confess my feeling to her?"

He turned his body to face me.

" Of course "