peripeteia

peripeteia
/ˌpɛrɪpɪˈtʌɪə,ˌpɛrɪpɪˈtiːə/
noun: peripeteia; plural noun: peripeteias
a sudden reversal of fortune or change in circumstances, especially in reference to fictional narrative.

peripeteia/ˌpɛrɪpɪˈtʌɪə,ˌpɛrɪpɪˈtiːə/noun: peripeteia; plural noun: peripeteiasa sudden reversal of fortune or change in circumstances, especially in reference to fictional narrative

Glendale, AZ
Wednesday 1st august
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Kaia, it's your finally your birthday month!" Soraya announced as Kaia squealed.

"Birthday is all the ways at the end of the month though." Kaia said pouting.

"The time will fly by in no time, I promise baby girl."

"So what do we want to do today guys?" Kayson asked as he made his way to the groups table.

"It's a lovely sunny afternoon, we haven't gone to the parks in months." Soraya said to Kayson to which he agreed.

"You're right, that sounds like a good idea. No point keeping them sweating in here when they can be out their in the Arizonian sun." Kayson clasped his hands together as he gestured for Nikki to bring him his microphone, she quickly grabbed it off of the side of the wall behind her and jogged slightly towards the table.

"Here you go." She said practically panting as she handed him his large microphone.

Kayson stepped away from the table so he wouldn't speak into the ears of the precious young ones and then he announced that they'd be going to the park and they need to find a pair and find a worker.

Without hesitation, Gianni took hold of Jalen's hand and so Kaia was lost at what to do.

Adrienne went with Addison as per usual and Soavi went with Samir. Adelina and Acacia went together and although Adelina still wasn't happy with her bestfriend despite how long it'd been since the incident, she'd never be anybody else's partner on a trip. That was betrayal at its finest and she wanted nothing to do with the vitriolic act.

Hiromi - keizer's bestfriend - was sat at a table in the far corner, he did bond with other kids well except for Keizer, due to their parents, and Gianni because they both shared an Italian background.

Hiromi couldn't help but notice Kaia looking around the room hopelessly and so as Keizer wasn't in daycare anymore, he quickly made his way towards the unaccompanied young girl.

Hi, my name is Hiromi. Can I be your partner?" Hiromi held his hand out as he greeted himself, just like his father had taught him.

"H-hey, m-my names Kaia." Kaia stuttered, she'd always fawned over Hiromi however he'd never spoken to her before and so she was now a stuttering mess, "w-we can be pairs if you want."