TWENTY-FOUR, shopping.

"Mommyyyy, I'm tired," Seo Ha whined, tugging on her hand.

"Just a few more shops, hon," Jennie murmured, eyes trailing over Jimin as he stalked forward, more excited about shopping than the both of them were.

"A few more!?" he gasped dramatically, pulling at her hand harder and she stifled a sigh of exasperation.

She loved her child, she really did, but having him whine right into her ear for the past half an hour wasn't pleasant either.

Of course she knew why he was acting like this. She and Jimin has made the stupid mistake of getting toys for him first. When he had sat on the floor of 'Toys R Us' upon seeing the hot wheel cars and immediately started playing with them, making all sorts of car noises, Jimin hadn't hesitated in getting a good ten for him. And now, the child was practically begging to go home and open his brand new toy cars.

They were going clothes shopping, and he was trailing behind Jennie, complaining every time they forced a shirt over his head. So far they had gotten him two new pairs of pants and four new shirts, and Jennie personally thought that was more than enough - which also may be because she was only used to be a buying a maximum of one new shirt & pair of trousers for him every time they went shopping - but Jimin really wanted to spoil Seo Ha.

Hell, if Jennie hadn't stopped him, he would've bought the entire store for his son.

"Jen, Jen, Jennnnn, I saw a cute pair of overalls in that shop just now- We have to get it for him-" Jimin pulled her by the hands when she caught up to him, and before she could reply, Seo Ha groaned loudly.

"But Uncle!!" he whined stubbornly, his high pitch straining his mother's ears, "I want to go home and play with cars."

"Just a few minutes, Seo Ha," Jimin completely dismissed his whine, and picked him up effortlessly into his arms.

"Come, let's make you wear overalls."

Ignoring the child's petulant expression, Jimin made his way with the kid in his arms, which were adorned with various shopping bags, of all colours and sizes. Jennie smiled at the sight - it was indeed cute.

After multiple complains and laments, he managed to get Seo Ha in a cute yellow shirt and denim overalls.

Despite the sullen expression on the child's face, he looked incredibly cute. Jimin wouldn't stop gushing over him, conveniently ignoring his increasingly glum look, which read "I-want-to-go-home-and-play-with-cars."

"We have to buy it," he announced, and then Seo Ha brightened up, "Then we go home?"

Jimin paused.

"Sorry, bud," he started apologetically, "But I want to get your Mommy some new clothes? Don't you want Mommy to have nice pretty clothes, Seo Ha? Don't you want her to look beautiful?"

"Yes," the child admitted grudgingly, feeling immensely emotionally blackmailed, "Of couwse, I do."

"Then just a few more shops, okay?"

Jenne almost burst out laughing at her child's heartbroken expression, and quickly reassured him before a potential waterworks session started, "It's okay, hon. Kookie Uncle and Chae Aunty are coming to pick you up soon and bring you home."

He brightened up significantly, "Reawwy? And then I can play with cars?"

She chuckled, "Yes, baby."

"Yes!" he punched the air lightly with his fist, "When are they coming?"

"Ten minutes."

"Ten minutes??" he dramatically dragged his hands down his cheeks, "But that's so longggg!"