Part 29

No proofread.

Everyone looked at Payal shocked and for Akash it turned into anger.

"Payal....What the hell is wrong with?........ Do you realised the nonsense coming out of your mouth........ These two women and their beloved daughter has been the black mark  and responsible for the traumas on this family and yet you are sympathizing with them!?....... You are my wife and instead of standing by me you are standing against me.......You disappoint me Payal and am beginning to regret marrying you. "

Akash spewed out the harsh words shocking Payal and the others who gasped knowing he has gone too far in his anger.

Payal stumbled backwards and Shashi caught her before she hit the ground.

"Akash." Manohar yelled out in anger. "Do you realise the nonsense you just spewed out of your mouth to your wife and the mother of your son...... Do you think she will stoop that low to side with them without having a good reason...... In your anger you just hurt the woman you love. " Manohar whispered the last part looking at Akash who looked at Payal.

He now realise the damage he has done in his anger and tried to move closer to Payal but she raised her hand stopping him and lifted her head and their dewy eyes met each others.

Payal sniffed and stood up right and wiped the tears in her eyes before they threatened to fall.

"I didn't stop you because I side with them...... Helping that psycho sister of yours will also mean putting our son and nephew in danger and I can never do that." Payal voiced out in a hurt tone with tears streaming down her cheeks now. " I only stopped you because the observers coming here to observe Aarav will become suspicious of the absence of Mami and Dadi if we let them leave...... Remember they were here when they came and those people are determined to take Aarav away and this time on even the entire family's influence will stop them...... Khushav can't live a day without seeing Aarav and you know it........ That's the reason why I don't want them to leave....... And am sorry if I made regret marrying me. " Payal said and walked away in tears.

A remorseful Akash tried to follow her but Shashi stopped him with anger on his face and in his voice.

"Stop Akash...... "

"But Babuji I need to speak to her...... Am sorry. " Akash said almost on the verge of crying .

"She needs to be alone and it's better if I go to her than you. "

Akash was about to retort but Shashi showed his hand to him and walked towards her direction.

After he disappeared Akash sat on the couch in tears with his head bowed regretting what came out of his mouth.

He felt a hand his shoulder and looked up to find Arnav.

Arnav kneeled to his level and looked him straight in his eyes and wiped his tears with his hand.

"Stop crying Akash..... She will come around soon. " Arnav voiced out.

"I wanted to apologize for what is said...... I didn't know what come over me like that when I spewed those toxic words...... I swear I didn't mean to hurt her. " Akash revealed in confusion and Arnav chuckled making him frown.

"What you just experienced is called rage and I know it for sure because I spew toxic words I don't mean most of the time in rage....... Welcome to the world of rage little brother and in your situation it's normal because it burnt up anger which unfortunately was directed at the wrong person....... Give her time okay. "