22

"Do you see Jungwon?" Hana asked me when she saw me, went into the room and walked towards her, put the basket of fruits on the desk.

"I don't know." I lied.

After leaving him alone, I quickly hid in the restroom and cried out in pain, causing some people to knock on my door, asking me if I am okay. I know he waited for me outside the restroom because he slowly followed me from behind after I left him. So, I decided to stay in the restroom until he was finally gone.

"Im Soo Ah, I'm nervous to tell you this, but Jungw-"

"I know. I'm really happy for both of you." I cut her off and showed her a smile.

"I'm sorry." I laughed at her words and patted her shoulder, proving to her that I was okay with it. "Both of you were meant to be together. I can't fight the destiny." I said and gave her a slice of apple.

"Can you do me a favor?" She asked me. I looked at her, waiting for her to speak something as she seemed nervous to say it.

"Can you stay away from Jungwon? It hurts me to see you and him together."

-

I think it's time I let you go, and that's hard to do because a part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.

I wish that I had never met you. Then there would be no need to impress you, no need to want you, no need for loving you, no need for crying over you, no need for heartbreak and no need for pain or tears.

Some say it's painful to wait for someone. Some say it's painful to forget someone.

But the worst pain comes when I don't know whether to wait or forget.

yes, let's forget him this time.

He already had a girlfriend, and it's my best friend.

I don't want to betrayal my friend.

-

Jungwon POV

"Yang Jungwon, stay focused!" The choreographer scolded me, causing me to immediately go back to my sense. He stopped the song and went towards me while crossing his arm, looking at me angrily.

I deserve it. It's my fault for spacing out instead of following the steps that my choreographer taught me. It surprised me too because it's my first time to act in this way. I didn't even focus on the dance and made a lot of mistakes-

"Practice! Practice! Don't space out! Focus!

" I'm really sorry."

-

Everyone left the dance studio after the lesson ended, and I'm just here... staying at the dance studio while facing the mirror, without doing anything.

I turned on my phone to check if Soo Ah replied to my text, but she didn't even read it. I feel really guilty for not keeping my promise to meet her at the park. I wonder what was happening to her last night as she had a bandage on her knee—it made me overthink her all day long.

" What happened to you?"Sunoo suddenly came into the dance studio and sat next to me while handing me a kimbab.

I let out a heavy sigh and covered my face with my palm,"I don't know."

At the same time, a notification popped on Sunoo's phone, and he quickly read the text from Soo Ah, smiling again. I can't help but peek at him too.

" She didn't even reply to my text."I mumbled to him.

" Do you know what happened to her last night?"

" A group of men tried to take off her blouse last night. They held her hand, leg and waist harshly before trying to tear the blouse on her body. One of them was taking a picture of her in a close way and pushed her on the ground when Soo Ah kept pushing them to stay away from her."