Important note: I'm done and pissed.

At this point, I really wonder to whom I've been talkin to, all along this journey. Cause you people, who read my book, just doesn't reply to me, ever.

To whom am I talking to?
For whom am I writing?
What do I even gain by writing this book?
Am I really spending all my time for the readers who don't appreciate, criticise or even talk?

Let's be clear and honest. What's up with you all?

It's so frustrating that you all never leave a comment about the story or even simply answer to the questions I've asked in each chapters. I've asked you all to vote but you all don't. Why is it so hard to vote? Even for the last chapter, I've recieved only 4 votes. Is that enough? And that's why I'm pissed off.

I'm tired of trying to build a beautiful bond between you the readers, and me, the author. You all just don't co-operate. I've been really friendly with you all right from the beginning and don't you all think I deserve the same?

Enough is enough.

Let me be crystal clear. Though there's a few more chapters, I am not going to post anymore further. The last chaptet is the end of this book. Though the story is not over, I am going to leave it like that. Remember you all gained it all. Not my fault.

If you want me to continue, I request you all to vote for the last chapter and for all the chapter for which you haven't voted yet and leave a comment below, saying you want this book or not.

Remember this is the final call.

~Thelavishwriter.