Chapter 15

Michelle was doing a lot better with her guys there. When the doctor came to tell her that Danny was awake she asked them to come with her to meet him.

"Hey, D, how are you doing?" Michelle asked softly. "I'm fine, M. How long have you been here?" "I came as soon as I heard. I was so scared that you were going to die, D" she said while sniffling. "Come here, give me a hug" Danny responded while opening his arms for her. Hugging him carefully she was really glad he was going to be fine. He got really lucky that he got to the hospital in time. "So, which one did you bring for me?" Danny cheekily whispered in her ear. Turning red, Michelle started stuttering. How in the hell was she going to tell him they were both there for her?

"Uh, I, you see, it's just" "I see the way they're both looking at you, M, I know they're not here for me. Are you dating both? I won't judge" he stated after looking them up and down. Hitting him softly she told him to stop checking them out. "Oh getting jealous now, are we?" "You know I can just go back to Switzerland if you continue being this mean" "you wouldn't" Danny said with narrowed eyes. "And why wouldn't I?" Michelle said back. "Because of this: hey guys, I'm Danny, you want to hear some stories about our lovely Michelle here?"

Looking up from their private conversation, Sky and Riven looked at a blushing Michelle and nodded their heads yes. "I'm Sky and this is Riven, we're Michelle's boyfriends" "not like boyfriend boyfriends, just friends that are boys, obviously" Michelle interrupted. Looking back at his girl, Riven said "that's not what we said earlier today, princess"

Danny bursted out laughing at that. "You go girl, I'd take them both too if I could" "oh my god this is so embarrassing, will you all just please stop?" Michelle said while wishing she could just be swallowed by the ground. Wrapping an arm around her shoulder, Sky asked sadly if she wished that he wouldn't introduce them as her boyfriends. Seeing him looking like she just kicked a puppy in front of him, she said "No, no, no, that's not it. It's just... I still need to get used to this. I mean we just met and all." "Of course, love, we'll take it as slow as you want." "If you don't I'll take them as slow as I want" "Shut up, Danny!"

Clearly, Danny was doing a lot better already. He didn't know when he would be released yet, but he told Michelle to go back to Switzerland with her boys and to FaceTime him frequently. Seeing as visiting hours were coming to an end anyways, the trio agreed. Michelle hugged Danny for a last time, before attempting to leave with Sky and Riven. But Danny wasn't having that. "M, honey, me, Sky and Riven are going to have a little chat. They'll be right out." "Uh.. what?" "You heard me, M, they'll meet you in a bit" Leaving her boys behind with a questionable look, she decided to see if she could eavesdrop. And boy, it was gold.

"Look here boys. M is a precious little flower. And if you hurt that precious little flower, I will fly out to Switzerland, find out where you are staying, hunt you down and break every bone in your pretty bodies. So, I assume you won't be hurting my sweet M." Looking at the incredibly kind boy who just threatened them while incredibly at ease with the situation, they were a bit scared that he was a bit crazy. That's why they nodded vigorously and told him they would never dream of hurting her because she was too special for them. "Then we're cool. It was nice to meet you guys. Get Michelle home safe." Not knowing what the hell just happened Sky and Riven just responded with an "It was nice to meet you too" while walking flabbergasted towards the door.

While opening it, they noticed Michelle whistling innocently while leaning against the wall. "How much of that did you hear, princess?" "Everything. It was amazing, Danny! I love you!" yelled the end of the sentence at Danny while laughing. "Nice to see you find our misery laughable, love." "Oh you big babies, I think it's sweet. You should too, seeing as he is such a good friend that he is willing to threaten two extremely fit and buff and hot guys while already in a hospital bed." "Fit and buff and hot, huh princess?" "Definitely, Riv" Michelle smirked at him. "Where do you want to go, love?" "Home" She said. Noticing their sad looks, she clarified "home with you, guys". And back to Alfea they went.