Naming you

Aether

Aether was on a bench, trying to figure out what to name you, "Paimon thinks we should name them food hogger!" Paimon said, proudly "Paimon, you know that's not a name for a child" aether sighed "ummmm! How about!-" Paimon was cut off by aether saying "We're not naming him/her food items Paimon." Paimon groans "why is naming soooooo hard" Aether was staring at the sky as if it had an answer, Aether was becoming frustrated and just blurted out the name "y/n" since that's the only thing he had right now and didn't want to spend the whole day trying to name a baby.

Venti

As he was playing his lyre, he realized he still needed to name the child, Venti began pondering until he heard a mother call out for her kid "y/n it's time to go home!" Which then sparked the idea of your name "y/n is a fine name for you little one." You clapped your hands and giggled to show you liked it.

Lumine

As Lumine was cradling the child, she remembered she didn't give you a name yet and decided to ask the abyss mages for some name ideas, none of them stood out to her until one of them suggested y/n. "Y/n...that's perfect." Lumine muttered with a small smile as you continued to sleep.

Xiao

Xiao had you on his lap, holding you so you won't crawl away and do whatever that'll kill you, "I don't have a name for you yet Huh..." he muttered to himself and was going through the list of names in his mind, he then said "y/n." You then responded by turning your body to him, Xiao smiled a bit as one of his yaksha partners were named y/n before hell broke lose between the yakshas, as Xiao was reminiscing, you being a little shit grabbed his face like you did when he first found you "No! Bad y/n! We talked about grabbing faces!" He is trying to pry off the baby's hands as the baby just giggled and laughed.

Zhongli

Zhongli was walking around Liyue, holding you and he came across the traveler, Zhongli greeted aether and had small talk, "hey Mr. Zhongli, why do you have a baby?" Paimon asked, Zhongli then explained he found them in the open behind the statue of the seven in liyue, aether and Paimon were shocked, "does she/he have a name?" That struck Zhongli...he didn't have a name for you and blurted out "yes, the child has a name, his/her name is y/n" which you responded to by looking at his face

Diluc

Diluc was working at the tavern, having you oh those baby carriers on his chest and then his least favourite person walked in, kaeya. Diluc sighed as kaeya just walked over to the counter, smiling until his gaze landed on you, which made him smile like an idiot, "wow Diluc, i didn't know-" "shut up kaeya", kaeya just chuckled and decided to play with your fingers to which you smile and laugh, making kaeya chuckle, "does this lovely little child have a name?" Kaeya asked, Diluc said no and he didn't think of one yet, kaeya, now thinking about a name for you came up with an idea since you were gurgling and sounded like y/n, "i think y/n would suit them." Kaeya patted the child's head, "so am i going to be his/her uncle?-" "no."