51

Heeseung's POV.

What the fuck was I supposed to do now?

I watched as they gave her different pumps and everything, asking if I knew anything.

"I.. I don't know she just passed out." I tell the paramedics and they sigh, checking her pulse before checking her oxygen levels.

"Is she asthmatic?" He asks and I think for a moment, before nodding.

"She doesn't have any attacks, it's mild and she only really needs her pump if she overworks herself." I tell them and they nod, getting an oxygen mask on her before sliding her onto a bed.

By this time most of the guys were awake, standing around confused. The paramedics look at us suspiciously while asking questions, I see one of them check for bruises around her hips.

"Oh my, no no we're a debut group, she's one of the girls in our groups, we couldn't do that to her." I look at the paramedic and she has wide eyes. "You have a good eye.. but yes I was also checking for other signs that could lead to this, but I can't see anything." She looks at the guy.

They bring her into the vehicle, calling me along for questions as the guys called the manager.

"I'm guessing this would be an asthma attack, but something else. Maybe panic attack?" The woman questions, the male nodding his head as he drives with the sirens blaring.

"The oxygen mask is helping, we just need to get more oxygen in at the hospital." They call the hospital, telling them to get various of equipments ready before arrival.

"Any weird things she did before passing out?" The woman asked and I sat there, thinking for a second.

She called me Elijah.

"She called me Elijah." I voice my thoughts, but the paramedic looked confused. "My name is Heeseung, Elijah is her brother that passed away a couple years ago. I look similar to him maybe.. maybe she thought I was him? I know she gets frequent nightmares about him maybe because of that?" I tell her and she nods.

"It makes sense. She could've had a nightmare, tried to take some breaths and felt hazy, saw you thought it was her brother before collapsing." She says, the male paramedic agreeing that could be the case.

We get to the hospital, her body being dragged away by many other doctors as I followed in, waiting in a waiting room.

C'mon Lilia, push through it.

_______________________

"What the.. someone turn off the light please, what is it, like 3am?"

I cough a bit, feeling like I was slightly losing my breath. I squint once again at the light, hearing it click off before opening them.

I look around the dark and unfamiliar room, frowning as I see my cousin walking to sit on the chair beside me, Heeseung, Jungwon and Niki sleeping on top of each other on the other couch.

I look around and see nurses walking past the windows into the room. I look down and realise I'm on a hospital bed. "Why am I here..?" I croak out, looking at my cousin.

My throat felt blocked. My nose stuffed. My chest tight.

"You were crying in your sleep." Was all he says, sighing as he runs his hair through his hair. "You had a panic attack, which led to an asthma attack."

Very faint memories of me going to the kitchen for my asthma pump comes in, before something else.

Elijah?