6.13

Helena sighed as Mark pressed kisses up her bare back, laying in her bed with her hair over her shoulder

As the man flipped her around she let out a giggle, one that turned into a happy sigh as he moved to press kisses to her neck.

"Mark, querido, we should go make dinner soon, it's already late..." She told him. However, instead of making any movement to get out of bed, she moved her head to the side do give him some more space.

"I'll get us takeout." He told her, pressing his lips to hers in a deep kiss.

The kiss only deepened, before Helena pulled away at the sound of the ringing doorbell, her head falling back with a groan.

"Ignore them, they'll go away." Mark argued, Helena sliding from under him as the doorbell rang again.At that he whined in frustration. "Where are you going?"

"I'll get it, just tell them it's not a good time." She told the man, pulling one of Mark's shirts over her head as well as some running shorts. As she did, the bell rang a few more times, the girl hurrying to go get it.

She floated through the living room, her small feet making small thuds as she walked quickly to the door.

Once she reached it, Helena unlocked it, moving to say. "I'm sorry, right now is- Sloan?!" Her eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the panicked teen on her doorstep. "What's wrong?!"

"The baby's coming! The baby is coming right now!" She yelped, moving past Helena to sit in their couch, grabbing her belly.

The short girl blinked rapidly at the information, quickly moving to help the blond as she yelled. "Mark, the baby's coming! Get dressed and get your ass out here!"

——

Cristina opened her apartment door as she heard quick and persistent knocking from the hallway, seeing a panicked Mark as she did.

"Yang, you got a suture kit?" He asked as he stormed into the apartment.

"What? Yeah." The woman started, confused.

"Where's Robbins?" He asked, moving to look through the kitchen drawers.

"In there." Callie told him, nodding towards her bedroom.

"Robbins!" Mark called, urgency in his voice. "Wait, two, I need two suture kits." He warned as Cristina disappeared into her bed room.

"Why is he screaming?" The blond attending asked as appeared from inside the bedroom wearing a robe, Mark still frantically looking through the drawers.

"Baby! Now!" He warned as he practically ran out of the apartment.

Everyone seemed to be confused for a second, freezing, before they heard one of Sloan's pained screams from across the hall.