𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"What do you mean by that?!"

Exclaimed by Ayane, who was utterly shocked by what she heard from his son.

"This is the reason why I don't want any of you to be a hunter when you both grow up. Like your father..." She mentioned her husband while tearing up, making both of her sons look at her with tons of questions on their faces.

"Mom, what do you mean that dad was working as a hunter?" Seojun looked at his mother with shock on his face.

Two of her sons were now looking at her. All she could do was look down before tears were coming out from her eyes. Which made the two boys hug their Mom as soon as possible, wanting comfort.

"Yes, your dad is also a hunter... Although I always keep it a secret toward the two of you." Ayane sighs before looking at the sky with regrets.

[Y/N] was just looking at his Mom before remembering all the stuff they have in their house. Always a time where his father would refrain them from going somewhere. All he was saying was that it was dangerous, which made him curious and asked his Mom about it quickly.

"Does it mean what Dad is hiding from us, from places in our house.. is supposed to be items that he uses fighting as a hunter." [Y/N] looks back at Ayane, as she gives a bitter smile nodding.

Seojun just looked at his mother and his older brother.

"Is there a chance that we would see Dad again..." He innocently asked, which triggered his Mom to cry once again. Now [Y/N] was now patting his mother's back. [Y/N] felt a bitter feeling inside of him, but he didn't know what to do before just nodding at his younger brother.

"Yes, Dad will come back..." [Y/N] mentioned and assured his younger brother. Although he was the author of this novel, this type of problem was something he doesn't know off.

He was just hoping that it would be like that time where he wrote the story where Jin-Woo and Il-Hwan would meet somewhere.

Now that he is in this world... He would find ways to get his father back. Just watching his family feeling into this deep hole. [Y/N] doesn't like it, and wants peace and happiness with his family again.

"Let's find a plan to get father back, but for now... I am not sure if I would wait for the story to happen first or.." [Y/N] thought to himself before getting a weird headache, which was noticed by his mother.

"Let's go back inside and rest... I know whatever Dad is doing he will be fine." Ayane mumbled to her two sons reassuring both of them that it was alright.

[Y/N] and Seojun can't do anything but respect their mother's wishes and go to the house. Now taking a rest until they are a little mentally fine.

On the other side of the family... Jin-Woo and Jinah, who was just with their mom calming her down. From the situation they heard from the school.

They were feeling lots of mixed feelings, they didn't know what to do but stood their quiet. Jinah was now starting to tear up, while Jin-Woo.. Whose eldest son of the family was just comforting their family.

He can't accept that his father has passed away... He didn't believe it all. He thought that his father was doing okay. Now they are telling their family that his father was sucked into a dungeon and died.

It was vague, but Jin-Woo didn't believe that his father died. A little within him and his little self-esteem was thinking that his Dad had really passed away. He doesn't know what to do. But he can feel that tears were forming out of his cry.

"It's okay to cry, Jin-Woo.." Kyung-Hye, Jin-Woo's mother said with a sad tone in her voice.

"But Mom..." He started to complain. But after looking at his mother, all he could do was to calm him down. Before listening to what she was saying to him.

"No it's okay... I accepted that your father has already gone from this world." Kyung-Hye emphasized to both of her children. That their father was now gone from this world. because of the circumstances that happened to them.

"Whatever happened, just please continue to go to school. I will be the one who will find work to let you two go to school." She reassured her children before Jin-Woo stopped and scolded her.

"Mom you don't need too.. I will also work and help too." He stared at her with streaming tears from his eyes.

"Me too.. Mom, I would like to help too." Jinah, who doesn't understand what is just happening right now. But only knowing that their father was now gone. Also wants to help her mother with everything that she knows off.

Kyung-Hye just looks at both of her children before laughing at them, giving each other a pat on the head before looking them in the eyes.

"Listen to me okay..." She hinted at making the two of them give all of their attention to their mother.

"I am your parents... you don't have the obligation to help. I brought you to this world to have fun and do everything you want to do." She expressed her thoughts in her mind now hugging both Jinah and Jin-Woo.

"Let me do the work... Just have fun okay. I'll be okay, and also both of you should do well in School." Kyung-Hye smiled, giving both of her children a kiss on the cheeks.

Both Jin-Woo and Jinah wanted to fight and wanted to help. However, looking at them right now. They didn't want to ruin the mood and just nodded.

Before giving each other a hug in the end, because only the three of them are now supporting each other.

Jin-Woo, in his mind, was that he would find a part time job to help pay his tuition and his family. This was now his responsibility as the oldest sibling in the family. Although it will be hard, he knows that everything is a challenge.