016

"Ten get up!" Johnny shouted at the boy who's still sleeping.

"Lateerrr!!" Ten whined and covered himself with a blanket.

"My parents are coming home yoy need to get ready!" Johnny shouted taking off the blanket and pulling Ten up.

"What?" Ten widened his eyes as he realized what just the older said.

"Take a bath now and get dressed, pick what ever you like in my closet, hurry!" Johnny is now shaking and panicking he don't know what to do.

//

Johnny finally calmed himself and the two is now at the living room waiting for Johnny's parents.

"Will...they"

"My mom, yes, my dad..." they were cut off when they heard a knock on the door "I'll open it, just sit here" Johnny said and Ten just nodded, the older then stood up and opened the door.

"Johnny my son!" His mom happily greeted him and hugged him, his dad just smiled on him and he did also the same.

"I have a visitor, he's at the living room" Johnny said and he escorted his parents towards the living room, there, a beauty was waiting and sitting at the sofa. Johnny saw the smile on his mother's eyes and a confusing look from his dad.

"Good Morning Mr. and Mrs. Seo" Ten greeted, stood up and took a bow.

"Good morning.." the mother said.

"I'm Chittapon Leechaiyapornkul"

"Oh" The mother said with widened eyes "Anyway, good morning!" She walks towards the boy and hugged him. "I know we all haven't eaten breakfast yet, so I'll cook!" She continued, she forst looked at Ten and at the boys before walking towards the kitchen.

//

No one is talking while they were eating, Johnny and Ten is at the highest level of being nervous now.

"So!" Johnny's mom excitedly shouted making Johnny and Ten jump on their sits and dropping their spoons and forks.

"Mom!" Johnny said annoyed.

"Sorry" His mom just laughed at them. "So Mister Lee, I'll call you that because yoir name is too long" she continued when she regained normal self. "Are you and my son classmates?" she asked.

"No ma'am he's my English tutor and-"

"Boyfriend, mom, dad, he's my boyfriend" Ten was cut off by Johnny saying that, Johnny then held the hand of Ten and they looked at each other sighing in relief.

"Oh, well I did expect that earlier but OMG!! MY SON HAS A LOVER!" Her mother squeaked like a highschool girl, but his father...

"Mister Lee" His father talked for the first time this day and smiled at the nervous boy "Can we talk privately?"

"S-sure sir" Ten is beyond nervous right now, his heart is beating too fast. Even Johnny's mom can't do anything, the expression of the father is too scary. Johnny let go of Ten's hand and just nodded at him to go.

------

What a trash chapter.