Powers explained

✩  ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   

✩ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩

The old powers for ash were that they had sentient versions of the zodiac signs living together and working in their body and ash was able to bring them out and use them for certain powers or just use their power but I hadn't yet done the research into the stereotypical personality traits and what zodiacs clash and work well so I'm changing it. Plus it was pretty cringey but to my 13 year old self it was really cool.

They have the powers of Elemental control, Cloning and a guardian.

Elemental control: allows Ash to, as it states, control the elements but unlike other elementals they can control every element like electricity, metal manipulation and light/darkness.

Using the air Ash can make it appear that they are telekinetic but it's just them using the wind pressure to lift up heavy or small items. They could also bend metal and destroy roads and buildings but manipulating the Earth elements within it or using air to pull it up :)

Cloning: Ash is able to produce clones of them self. They usually use this when in a situation where they feel threatened to distract the opponent or danger and either run away when they don't notice or to fight them with more power.

Guardian: This is a higher being that protects Ash. He appears to Ash either when in mortal danger, through their dreams or if Ash just wants some company they are capable of summoning him. They communicate telepathically so are connected in their mind indicated when the speech is like this then the guardian is speaking to Ash or in general speaking just to make things easier.

-0--0--0--0--0--0-
So those are the updated versions of their powers hopefully I stick to these ones lmao. It just makes the plot easier and also a lot less cringe so I don't get second hand embarrassment from reading it all the time :))
-0--0--0--0--0--0-

Word count: 349
Date published: 4th February 2021
Date edited: 19Th March 2022
Edit 2: 17th December 2022