Chapter 35-Life without her

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all? I am back again with a new chapter. 

Let me welcome you all to the beginning of 2nd phase of our protagonist's love story.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

3.5 years later

Akash's POV

"Hey Akash...you know I love you right?"  Siya said.

"Of course baby, I know you love me" I said to her, tucking her strand of hair, behind her ears,

"You won't leave me ever, right?" she asked.

"No baby, even if you ask me to, I'll never leave you" I said looking in her eyes.

"Then why did you leave me?" she asked complaining.

"I never left you. I always had my eyes on you" I said.

"Then why didn't you confront me when I asked you to leave me?" she asked me.

"I thought you'll be happy with Mohit and your happiness means the world to me" I said.

"Yes, I am happy with Mohit and I'll never see you again" she said and walked away.

"Siya"

"Siya"

"Siya"

"Siya" I woke up with a jerk, shouting her name, panting hard.

"What happened Akash? You fine?" Sid asked me, coming in my room.

He probably woke up due to my shouting.

"Here take this" he said, handling me glass of water.

I gulped down the whole glass in one go.

"The same nightmare?" he asked.

"Any dream with Siya can never be a nightmare Sid" I said and he sighed.

"You do realize that her so called 'dreams' are bothering you for quite some time right" he said.

"I know" I sighed and said.

I saw the time it was 7:30 AM.

I anyways need to wake up in 15 minutes because I need to spend some time in gym before I head for office.

I can't describe how bad my life was affected because of my break up with Siya.

She was, is and always will be in every fabric of me.

It doesn't matter if she broke up with me, if she's happy with someone else, as long as she's happy I don't need anything else for her.

I initially wanted to hate her when she broke up with me, saying that she's in love with Mohit and not me but I realized, even if she hurts me again and again and breaks my heart into million pieces, I can't hate her.

My love for her is much more than the hate I could ever have for her. In fact, I could never ever hate her.

Stepping down my bed, I freshened up and went to the gym of our compound as I need something, somewhere to pent my anger and frustration.

Picking up the dumbles, I started doing my regular exercise.

Since she left, I've always found solace in penting my anger in the right direction and what better it could be to spend time in gym.