Chapter 51

'You slept with him didn't you?' Emma recoiled from the accusation just as she stepped through the door.

Emma frowned at her before closing the door behind her. "What made you say that?'

'You were supposed to be here over an hour ago and I can't help but noticed that huge hickey on your neck.' her hands immediately rushed up 'I knew it!'

Too late she realized Kelly had baited her 'I'm sorry?' Why the hell was she apologizing to Kelly? Sighing she ignored Kelly and rush to her room with the suitcase. In her room she didn't unpack it as she soon would have to leave but she placed it near her dresser. She would soon have to go shopping for baby stuff again because there was no way in hell she was going back to Jonas' house. She couldn’t risk it.

For now, the babies slept with her in the bed and she loved that. Stripping she took another shower and dressed in jeans and an ugly blouse she had bought near a gas station when she was away. Nice clothes stores only exists in the city near where she stayed and she had avoided many places in the city. The risk of discovery was too high there and so she had only ventured out far to a small settlement that provided the basics.

Her father had been a huge help as he often visit her and during those times he would do her shopping for her. She was entirely grateful and Emma was now close to Errol.

After her shower she found Kelly in the kitchen, setting on a pot of tea. 'So how did you fall into the man’s arms?' She asked. Her tone wasn't judgmental just filled with curiosity and something else.

Emma sank down into a chair and rubbed her face 'I don't know, I was just packing and he came home. He saw what I was doing and he seemed to just lost it.' she blushed remembering 'Next thing I knew I backed up into the dresser and him on top of me.'

'So he just lost it huh?' Emma's eyes narrowed at her. What was she implying? Emma scowled at her when she started laughing 'Have you guys talked about your problems?'

'What do you mean?'

'Have you told him about how you feel and discussed his cheating?'

'What is there to discuss about it? I've repeated spoken to him about how neglected I felt, how I want to spend time with him. He knows how unwanted I felt when he wouldn't even touch me. It didn't change anything, his cheating was just the final blow. He doesn't want me! He never did! All he wanted was the babies.'

'But what if you are wrong? I've seen the way he looks at you when you just got married. The way he treated you like you were the center of his world...'

'You're right he had treated me like a husband would treat a wife he loved. And I'd actually thought on most occasions that he did love me. But I was just a damn fool...'

'Emma...'

'No Kelly. The only reason he ever treated me that was because I was pregnant with his babies. He got them now so he just left me and treated me like nothing like I didn't matter. I knew from the beginning why he was marrying me. He had even told me not to expect his love and my stupid heart went a fell for him. He is mean, and an asshole too but it didn't stop me from loving him. I loved him, gave him everything and he still didn't think I was good enough.'

Emma was sobbing. She had kept her feelings so bundled up that it just exploded from her. Kelly came around and took her in her arms 'I loved him Aunt Kelly, why did he have to turn to another woman? I gave him two beautiful daughters, I gave him my love, my heart, my souls and body, I cooked for him every evening even when I knew he wouldn't be home. But I always hope he would walk through the doors and join us. Just came in and grab me up and kiss me. I was so stupid... He hurt me so bad...'