~Chapter 11~

The Blessing of The Land.

By: Bubbes4213

Author's note: Just a quick note before we start. Please put down ideas for the next special chapter!  I do not know what the next Special chapter will be about, but please put down at least a mondstadt character. Also, I know there is a lot of MHA fan's reading my book. Don't try and hide you weebs, but please don't hesitate to check out my warriors chance book! If you like Mha, and polyamorous relationships, then that book is fit for weebs like you.  Jk,JK. Also, I'm excited because Xiao got released as a playable character today, and I know I'm not going to get him bc my fine ass is broke. Isn't that depressing?  Anyways, before I start going on a rant, let's start the chapter!!! :))

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

Chapter 11: Kaeya and the tiny elf?

~~~~~~~~

It's been hours.

Such a long time since Barbara took you in, performing surgery on your wound. Everyone was in the tavern, waiting patiently as Venti finally came back down, laying on the wooden bar. 

Paimon, was asleep on lumine, cutely cuddled up under the blanket, while Diluc was sitting by jean, who both seem to can't sit tight. 

The sound of the clock ticking in the background, irritated the both of them somehow. 

Jean didn't like the Idea of her sister, under training, to perform surgery on you. She should've just throw away the Idea, and forced her to stay put. 

But, Diluc had to be stubborn, and accept the Idea. Believe it or not, Jean cares about you deeply, she didn't want you to die from a surgical mistake. 

Ever since Kaeya had brought you to the headquarters, she's adored you ever since, and can't get you out of her mind.

Diluc was the same way, but he never admitted it first. He was sitting there playing with a ring in his hand, as a fond memory came into his mind. 

You were there with him, at the winery, your beautiful, yet snarky smile grew onto your face. Giving him stupid remarks, making fun of him, even 'forcing' him to wear the flower crown you made for him. (We all know that Diluc is soft for you.)

It was like yesterday, when he saw your beautiful self behind Kaeya at the temple. He's not very good when it comes with women, even love at that. He never really been in a relationship-well, besides Jean, but that's a different story. He was ruthless to Jean, didn't love her, nor gave her any attention. The only thing that was on his mind then, was money.

Oh how much money is an addiction, it disgusted him that he's a greedy man. He regretted even asking her out, because it just lead her heart to be broken. 

Now he's scared that he won't show you any affection, even if you have the slightest of feelings, he wouldn't want you to get hurt like Jean did. So, he cut himself out of the picture, letting the others have you instead of him. It would be for the best, since he can't love, his attitude is so cold, he'd be afraid that he won't be a good boyfriend to you.