CHAPTER 19

ROSE'S P.O.V

So, after we left the house, we went to the mall and Ethan never gave me a chance to even walk so he picked me up (piggyback ride) and walked to a shoe shop.

We got me a sandal and after Ethan paid, we sat on a bench.

"Why was he touching you?" he asked, breaking the silence. "Who?" I asked. "Joshua?" he said. "I told him no and he never listened to me. "I said. "No one touches my wife, got it?" he told me, and I nodded, staying quiet. "I love you Rose," he said, leaning in to kiss me.

Once he leaned in and kissed me it got intense but then he realised we were in the mall.

"Come on." he said, pulling me towards the car.

OBVIOUSLY, I got in the back again because I sat at the back of the car when we arrived here. I thought we were going straight home but Ethan had other plans because he climbed in at the back with me and started kissing me again.

Things got heated quickly. He unbuttoned my shirt but then his phone rang. Abigail.

"Yes Abigail.... Okay I am on my way now." he said and climbed out then started driving home.

What The Hell Is Happening?! Ethan did not even pull the car right and ran into the house. I followed him until the door, and I saw Abigail crying....

******************

BRYAN'S P.O.V

So, as I was on my way to Patrick's house, I phoned Rose to find out if we could talk but unfortunately her phone was going to voicemail, so that is why I am on my way there. I pulled up in the driveway and went inside.

"Uncle! You are here!!" Nicole came walking down the stairs. "Hey sweet niece, is your mom here?" I asked. "She's in the kitchen with dad." she said. "Okay love thank you." I spoke. "Are you not going to ask about Rose?" she asked, and I shook my head. "Oh, because she went back to London." she said.

WHAT?! I went to the kitchen while Nicole walked off to her room.

"Afternoon." I spoke. "Afternoon Bryan." sister-in-law and Patrick replied. "Uhm... I just found out now Rose is not here?" I spoke. "Oh yeah she went down to London to sort out her relationship." Mariah said.

WHAT?!

"When did she go?" I asked. "Yesterday." she answered. "So, she's fixing her marriage?" I asked. "Yes, isn't that great?" Mariah asked. "It's beautiful actually. But why is her phone off?" I spoke. "Maybe she's jet lagged from her flight." Patrick said. "Could be yeah..." Mariah said.

"Anyway, if you do get a hold of her can you guys ask her if I can speak to her please?" I asked. "Sure, Bryan, no problem . I will indeed tell her when we speak." Mariah said. "I need to get back to work. See you, take care." I said and left after they said bye.

*******************

MARIAH'S P.O.V.

A/N SO THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM WRITING OF MARIAH'S P.O.V BUT IT'S A WAY TO SHOW YOU HOW SHE ACTUALLY REALLY CONVINCED ROSE TO GO AND WHY SHE CONVINCED HER.... HOPE YOU ENJOY!

PHONE RINGS

Mariah- Hello?

Person on the phone-Is this Mariah Williams?

Mariah- Yes, it is...who's asking?

Person on the phone- This is Ethan Andrews

Mr Andrews!!!

Mariah- How can I help you Mr Andrews?

Ethan- Please it is Ethan. Uhm so you are wondering why I am calling (no sh!t sherlock) so I was wondering if you could you know help me with Rose. I have a feeling she already told you what I did, and I want to apologise but she is not answering her phone calls or emails. I know what I did is a huge mistake, I regret what I had done, trust me, but I wanna make right with Rose. I love her and only the morning I woke up and saw her gone I realised I was a jerk. I found her a couple of months back at her graduation...? I was there in NEW YORK; I was going to confront her but she seemed so happy so I left but I cannot live without Rose. It has been 7 months, 2 weeks and 3 days. (A/N The reason this is 2 weeks and when Rose left it was 3 weeks is because Mariah told her this exact day to go down, but she only went a week later.) I want to make things right between the two of us. I want her to forgive me though I know what I did is unforgivable, but it is worth the shot and lastly, I would like auntie's help in convincing her to come down please? I wish I could have done this in person, but I doubt now is the actual right time you know...." he finally ended his sincere speech.

Mariah- Okay I will see whether I can convince her to come down.

Ethan- Thank you aunt. I highly appreciate it. I am sorry I did this over the phone, and I am sorry, but I just got a load of work that just came in, so I need to hang up now.

Mariah- No problem son.

And we hung up. A week later Rose leaves for London. Hours later I get a phone call from Rose's phone, but it was not her it was Ethan speaking, he told me she will not have her phone due to them spending time together, but he will phone every day.

**********************