72"

Viola, Ron and Hermione all sat around Harry wearily as he stared at the book infront of him

Harry was pretty shaken up from an incident with Malfoy and had explained what had happened in Moaning Myrtles bathroom.

"You have to get rid of it" Viola said moving over and sitting down next to Harry "today".

Harry nodded slowly in agreement.

"Come on" Viola said holding her hand out for Harry to take in the corridor. Harry took it, Intertwining their fingers as Viola guided him away and into the Room of requirements "we need to hide it" she explained "where no one will ever find it, including you"

Harry let go of Violas hand, looking around the room full of all sorts of peculiar objects and junk.

Viola walked up to him taking the book from his hands "close your eyes, that way you can't be tempted"

"You're not going to leave me here are you? Or hurt me?"

"Very funny"

"Well I did think so"

"Close your eyes" she repeated "do you not trust me?"

"Yes"

"Okay that's understandable, just...close your eyes" she laughed backing away.

Harry eventually did as he was told, closing his eyes and waiting in the same spot until Viola had hidden the book.
He stood there with his eyes still closed when Viola re-approached him, gently winding her arms around his neck and pressing her body against his.

Harry's eye lids fluttered, still closed as Viola brushed her lips against his making him suck in a breath before slowly reaching out and finding her hips and lower back.

Viola pulled away a little before leaning forward again and placing a soft quick kiss on his lips, and another and another until she finally kissed him long and hard. She laughed quietly as Harry's glasses nearly fell of his face. She took them off him and folded them over the collar of her shirt.

"I can't see"

"You don't need to see" she replied placing chaste kisses all across his face. Harry got impatient quickly and went to kiss her again only to miss and kiss the air, not being able to see.

Viola laughed against his skin on his neck as Harry reached out and found her head, stroking her cheeks.

"That wasn't funny"

"It was, just a little bit"

"Shut up and come here, I can't see"

"Catch me first"

Viola took off in a run around the room, dodging piles of clutter as Harry tried to wonder around aimlessly, his arms outstretched so he didn't bump into anything. She felt a little bit bad watching him struggle and so crept up behind him.

"Boo!"

Harry spun around sharply, pulling Viola into him "god you're so annoying" He muttered kissing her neck.

"You love it" she replied placing his glasses back on his face

Harry only hummed in response happily.

The pair walked back through the corridors hand in hand as Ron walked upto them.

"Did you both do it then?"

"Huh?"

"The book? Did you hide it?" Ron asked smirking down at their hands

"Oh yeah" Harry waved

"What's that?" Ron asked pointing to the smudge on Harry's face

"My lip balm" Viola replied casually

"Woah mate, you move fast. It was only a few months ago you realised that-"

"Okay! That's enough, let's go!" Harry interrupted Ron urgently pulling Viola along with him and she looked up at him in question.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Ron you're about to out my boy Harold