❝Chapter 10❞

Y/N's POV~

I was sleeping until I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Jin oppa. Huh? Why did he wake me up?

Jin: wake up y/n.

Y/N: what is it? I want to sleep more.

I said and closed my eyes again. He chuckled at me and said

Jin: and you said you don't need rest, huh? Now got up, and eat.

Y/N: No, I don't want to eat that salad. I hate it.

I said without looking at him, my eyes still closed.

Jin: Oh really! But I thought you liked kimchi fried rice and Ramen. Don't you?? But if you don't want to eat then-

I didn't even let him complete and shot up and took the try from his hand.

Y/N: wow! Oppa, this looks so delicious.

I said looking at the tray in my hands with a watery mouth. He chuckled at my reaction. I glare at him he just ignored it.

Jin: you ate salad for two days so I thought-

Y/N: Thank you so much oppa.

I said and hugged his waist tightly after putting the tray on the stand and for sure he hugged me back. I felt their mother's vibes from him. When he is with me I miss mom even more. I hope she comes back soon.

Jin: What are you thinking? Don't you like it? I can make something else-

Y/N: it's nothing oppa. I love it oppa and you are a great cook.

Jin: thanks but tell me what are you thinking?

Y/N: oppa, I am just missing mom. You are just taking care of me like mom makes me miss her even more.

Jin: oh y/n, mom and dad will come soon ok? Don't be sad.

He said with a warm smile, I literally can't believe that he is the coldest and most dangerous person in school.

Jin: if you are thinking that why I am being warm with you, then you can ask me.

Y/N: n-no, it's not like that.

Jin: it's ok y/n, it's fine, I am being nice because you are a part of the family now. I hope you have accepted us as your brothers.

Y/N: of course I did, but I just can't believe that the coldest students on the whole campus can be so warm for their sister.

Jin: like you said, we are warm for family members, now stop the questions and eat it before it gets cold.

I smiled and started eating, when I was done I give him tray back and again went to sleep.