chapter 10: DISTANT

AUTHOR'S POV:
Some students are sleepy because of last night's prom night but they need to attend school or else they will be punished.

Rosé, Jihyo,Momo, Mina, Bambam, Jungkook, Yugyeom and Lalisa have class together but their class is starting and Lalisa is nowhere to be find.
"Where's Lili?"Bambam whispered.
"I don't know and it seems like she ain't coming."Yugyeom whispered back.
Well they are worried,she aren't arriving this late,she's always on time or sometimes,earlier but now,she's 20 minutes late.

Just then..."sorry I'm late"they heard a super cold voice that made them shivered.
The owner of the voice didn't wait for their teacher's reply and immediately sat down on her  seat.

The seven Royals are shocked. The owner of the voice is none other the Lalisa but what shocked them more is that she took a seat so far from them when there's a reserved seat between Rosé and Bambam for her.

The class ended and before they invite Lalisa for lunch,they can't find her...she left already.
"What happened to her?"Rosé asked worriedly.
"That's not new but it's different"Mina said.
"She's so emotionless and cold"Yugyeom mumbled, hugging his body.
"She didn't even bother to look at us"Jungkook said pouting.
"I think there's something going on"Jihyo mumbled.
"She's bit off today"Momo said.
"What's going on with her head?so whose gonna be my dumpling partner now?"Bambam exclaimed dramatically.
They just sighed and went to the cafeteria to their friends for lunch.

"Where's Lili?"Jackson asked immediately when they saw the sevem almost lifeless Royals.
"We don't know, she's bit off today"Rosé replied taking seat followed by others.
"She didn't even look at us"Bambam exclaimed pretending to be hurt.
"She's so cold earlier!"Jihyo said.

"What if something happened?what if she's not feeling well?what if she has a problem?what if s-"Yugyeom cutted Bambam's dramatic ass by covering his mouth.
"Shut up!"then added.

"You guys saw her?"Jungkook asked.
"Nope,no Lalisa here since earlier"Jisoo answered.
"We didn't even saw her in the hallway"Mark said.
"She isn't with Yeji"Momo mumbled.

"Wtf?where is she?don't tell me she's back to being cold and loner"Jinyoung exclaimed.
"What if she's avoiding us"Namjoon suddenly blurted out of nowhere that earned nods and confused look from others.

"Why tho?"Mina asked.
"Well,let's just ask her later if ever we saw her"Yoongi replied.
"Let's eat guys"JB said then they started to eat.

LALISA'S POV:
I'm avoiding my friends because I have a precognition last night that they will be attack by the dark creatures and I don't want that to happen so I'm keeping my eyes on them if ever there's dark creatures nearing them. It wasn't my intention to avoid them,it's just it's hard to protect them if I'm distracted. I didn't inform them because I'm sure they will panick plus those creatures that I saw in my precognition were a little bit more powerful than the ones who I encountered last night. Even though I know that my friends are powerful,I don't want to risk them,I don't want to risk anyone. So here I am flying high in the sky for better view while eating.

While I am flying around,I felt a lot of those dark creatures are getting near to the cafeteria where students are eating. I quietly land because I don't want them to know that I have wings then I used my invisibility to sneak to them.

I started attacking them one by one without anyone noticing but I noticed that there are dark creatures in the cafeteria already so I turned myself into a bee to warn them.

AUTHOR'S POV:
All students in the cafeteria are startled because there's a lot of dark creatures that popped infront of them, attacking them.
The group of friends are quick to depend themselves and fight back.