Chapter-10

I could literally kill myself now in frustration.

What have I gotten myself into?

I basically blurt out the truth, I couldn't help but shiver at the thought of Victor finding out everything.

I told him that I have been learning to fight when I was about 11 or 12 years. For God's sake! It was when I ran away from home.

There's no way he is going to find out what happened to me during those years.

I need to be careful, Before he could find out the truth I must get away from here.

And What did he even mean by saying that ,they send me away for my safety.

It didn't made any sense!

For God's sake! Can anyone explain to me All this?

I need to find a way out of this shit! otherwise all these secrets will suffocate me to death soon.

---------------------------------------------------------

I was laying in my bed listening to some sad songs, when Edward knocked on the door before he spoke

"Callie it's time for dinner"

"I am not hungry" I replied tiredly clutching my head with hands.

My head was about to burst anytime.

He came towards me and placed a hand gently in my forehead.

"You have a light fever" he spoke with concern.

Diego choose the exact moment to make an appearance.

"What happened?" Diego asked

"She have fever and headache" Edward told him.

Wait, who told him that I have headache?

Diego walked towards me and placed a hand over my forehead checking for fever.

"It's a light fever, it will pass on soon" I told them.

No need to make a fuss about this now.

"Callie, come have dinner" Diego spoke

"No, leave me alone, I am not hungry" I tried to dismiss them.

"Come , Eat a little food before having medicine" Diego spoke sternly.

Before I could protest they were dragging me downstairs completely ignoring my protest.

Hey give me some respect.

I was in no mood to have food but after a Stern look from everyone I started to dig in.

Diego brought few tablet for fever and headache which I took it without any complain.

I had no more strength to argue.

Soon, my eyes become heavy with sleep, after mumbling a goodbye I went back to my room.

-------------------------------------------------------

3rd p.o.v

What Callie didn't notice was the worried look on her brothers face.

After she went to her room there was tense silence, after a few minutes Victor rose from his chair.

"Where are you going?" Diego asked.

"I have something to do" Victor replied.

"You are not going to ask your men to find out the truth right?" Diego questioned, while Victor didn't reply anything.

"You can't do this! she is the one who should tell us, we must wait" Edward spoke.

"Till when?" Diego questioned.

"Till she is ready to tell us her secrets, till she starts to trust us again" Edward replied slowly.

"We can read from her face that something is clearly wrong, I don't think it's best to wait till she open up" Diego replied his voice laced with concern.

"She will open up slowly, we need to give her time, we must respect her secrets and privacy"

"Really Edward, you saw the way she fight right? The way she tremble and the look on her face she gave away unknowingly"

"I don't believe she ran away after a fight with mum" Damien spoke slowly.

They knew even before Callie told them that she and mom used to have constant fights and she had a bad fight with Mom before the day she ran away.

"I don't believe either of that" Xander said his voice filled with anger

"What?" Damien asked confused.

"That she was moving from Orphanage to Orphanage using fake names, There's no fucking way she could get away from our us for so long"Xander said

"Victor, you must have surely got some information by how?" Damien asked, the dark look on Victor face confirmed his doubt.

By now every eyes were turned towards Victor, waiting him to speak.

"It's about her school and medical history" Victor spoke, "Callie was skipping most of her classes and started to act strangely, Mom took her to see a psychiatrist"

"WHAT?" Everyone shouted in shock.

Xander was looking furious, rest wasn't doing much better.

"She went there for about two months, there wasn't much information available about the progress as she clearly refused to cooperate with the treatment" Victor replied.

"Great!" Xander screamed as he left the room without any other word.

Everyone mind was filled with many questions but most importantly,

Why?