Korekiyo playing royale high part 2.

Korekiyo teleported to divinia park to make his wish at the fountain of dreams. The cherry blossoms from the trees fell down towards him as the bright light from the teleportation spell faded away and his feet touched the floor.

He was wearing his green hair down, although it looked quite simple all the hair in royale high look unique. He also wore the cherry blossom kimono set in pink and black and was holding his 507896426th original 2019 parasol. Above his head, he had his 66611037th spring halo 2020 floated with many pink petals falling onto his head. He didn't mind the petals though, he thought they looked pretty.

When he was at the fountain of dreams, he cast his wish only to get his 935730267453039020375th winter 2020 halo.

"hi ####" Rantaro said, walking up to him wearing his noob avatar, he had the lollipop candy, mini skirt and the crown he got from the wheel, luckily though he had a light halo Korekiyo had given him because Kork couldn't bare to see his boyfriend look so poor.

"What? It tags." Korekiyo said.

"i said, hi ####"

"What?"

"hi b" Rantaro started.

"a" 

"b"

"#" Rantaro said as he finally finished.

"Babie?"

"yes."

"You're such a noob you don't even know how to say words that tag ke ke ke."

":("

"Don't be sad, you will learn everything soon and I also have traded for lol-8375901357027k more valentines 2020 halos and lol-8579803457089230k mermaid 2020 halos for you." 

":)"

They teleported to the trading hub.

"HEY ######## GIVE ME YOUR HALOS RIGHT NOW." Miu said, in the trading hub.

"Ko re ki yo."

Korekiyo vanished.

"HEY HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Mi u shouted at the invisible nothingness in front of her avatar.

"Because I left and rejoined."

"im a noob and even i know that" Rantaro said.

"How are you level 75 then?"

"k or ## i yo went on my account and levelled me up all night :)"

"Wow, you're really a noob."

":("

"Says the ### who has to try and force me to give them a halo instead of earning ### on your own." Korekiyo said, entering through the trading hub doors.

" * 1one"

"##################################################"

Rantaro and Korekiyo then continued to bully Miu and afterwards, they both slept together in the intergalactic trading hub beds. ;)