8 | daddy chill (s)

This chapter contains adult content.

***

I tense as Clay's hands land on me, one on my thigh, already sliding up the hoodie, and one on my waist, holding me in place over the fabric. His touch is alarmingly gentle, slow. He reels me in toward him, pressing our bodies flush, even as we take a step back, together. His hand explores under the hoodie, fingers delicately tracing the lines of frill where they press to my skin. It feels better than I imagined.

Clay leans in, exhaling softly against my mouth before catching my lips and pressing a kiss there. I want to shy away, whine high in my throat as he stays persistent, guiding me back further and further.

He pulls back from the kiss, moving down until his lips brush my jaw. "You're so quiet now..." He says, and I feel myself start melting.

I blink, swallowing around my tongue, still at a loss for words. "Where'd all that talk from earlier go, baby?" He says, voice low, then drags his lips up my neck in a way that leaves me breathless.

Finally his second hand shifts to hold my waist under the hoodie. The article in question is now rucked up to the garter belt as we impossibly slowly shift toward my room.

"I— I don't—" I manage to stutter out before he presses a kiss to my neck, swiping out his tongue as well.

I moan immediately, before I can stop it, body shivering in his arms. I'm as good as putty with him.

Clay keeps kissing me, persistently enough that I don't have a moment to catch my breath, heart threatening to pound out of my chest. I try to level my head and find my voice.

"I—" I try to start, again, cut off with a moan as Clay's roaming hand immediately becomes demanding under the hoodie, groping at my ass. I lift my hands to his shoulders and hold there to steady myself. "I thought you were gonna take it off—" I say, fighting a moan.

A laugh rumbles low in Clay's chest as we take another step back and his fingers play with the waistband of my panties under the hoodie.

"No." He says, giving me a look that melts me. "After that attitude, I'm taking my time with you." He says, voice low.

It sends a full body shiver through me and I nod. "Yessir." I manage to say, breathless, before I can really think about it.

Clay hm's, hands tensing in their position on my body. He catches my lips in another kiss, immediately pushing his tongue into my mouth, taking control. His hand moves all the way up to my neck under the hoodie, fingers pressing to the choker feather-light as he fucks my mouth with his tongue.

I whimper, feeling my body arch desperately into his touch. My eyes fall shut, I just need him to—

My alarm for my baked goods blares, and Clay pulls back, laughing. "Nice timing." He says.

I crumble in his arms, head falling forward into his chest. I squeeze my eyes shut, feeling stupid and catching my breath.

"I have to— I was baking." I say, thumbing over my shoulder. Clay's hands drop out from under my hoodie and he nods.

I take that as permission enough and peel myself away from him, awkwardly shuffling off to the kitchen. I'm surprised that Clay follows, hovering close behind. I try to move quickly, turning the oven off and pulling everything out, setting it aside to cool.

As I toothpick check everything, I feel a laugh and a presence behind me, only moments before Clay plasters himself to my back and hooks his head over mine, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"You having a bake sale or something? Christ." He says, wheezing out a laugh.

I roll my eyes, slapping at his arm. "I was stress baking." I say, dropping what I was using to lean back into his chest. Everything is baked perfectly. Now I'm ready to go back to where we were.