10 | f boy type beat

I very nearly skip out of class, already on the phone with Clay who's trying to communicate where he is so I can find him and we can get on the road.

"No— yeah I see you." I crane my neck, and wave.

His car is one of the... newer ones, to say the least. I hang up and rush over with a massive grin on my face, knowing we're about to have another full weekend to ourselves, barring a couple hours on Saturday. I even took Sunday off. Which, after that tow bill... I might regret.

I swing the passenger door open and hop in. I'm exhausted, but also vibrating with excitement. Clay looks like it's 8 am. His face is sleep soft, hair messed. He turns toward me with hooded eyes and just stares.

"What?" I ask, beginning to fluster under his gaze.

He hums, dragging his eyes down my body like he's undressing me in his mind. "Nothing." He says, not very convincing, staring at me. He leans back, still staring, then reaches for the radio, cranking it.

I wanna see some ass
Baby can you do it like that?

Clay continues staring at me, face slowly spreading into a grin as the song continues playing.

From the front to the back
She said, "I don't wanna move too fast"
'Til she hit that gas

My lips twitch and I close my eyes, focusing on fighting my smile. "Is there something you'd like to say, Clay?" I barely manage to choke out, and open my eyes again.

He taps his phone.

Before I die I'm tryna fuck you, baby
Hopefully we don't have no babies—

I slap my hand out and turn the radio off, stomach burning with a laugh as we stare each other down.

Clay snorts first, and suddenly we devolve into laughter. I lean into his seat, slapping at him, ripping the aux cord out of his phone.

"You'll get this back when you're a good boy—" I say. Clay shouts, trying to pull the cord back, but I'm faster, tucking back into my seat with it.

I laugh, plugging it into my phone. Clay immediately forfeits, rolling his eyes. I'm pulled from my focus of finding a song by him.

"Hey, look at me." Clay says.

I turn to look, and see he's now in sunglasses. I blink at him. "You look... like a tool."

He pouts. "You're supposed to say—" He pitches his voice up, "'Oh my god Clay! You're so handsome!'."

So, we're starting this trip being stupid. I'll play along.

I fake a loud moan. "Fuck! Daddy! Pop off! You're so sexy! Chill!"

Clay immediately wheezes, folding back into his seat, barely holding himself up. I settle back, and finally pick a song.

I realize he might've been onto something with No Guidance... and settle for that. But, I pick a remix.

Clay turns toward me, "Wow, never heard this before..." He says, dripping with sarcasm, starting the car and craning his neck to back out. He tapers off as the remixed lyrics come in.

He know that I love him got 'em fucking me raw

He gives me a smile, and I duck my head.

The second he gets on the road, Clay cranks his hand back and brings it down on my thigh with a massive slap that stings enough to make me flinch and yelp. The second his hand lands he grips tight, wobbling my entire leg.

"Let's get this bread, gamers!" He says, before letting his hand relax a little, more gently kneading the flesh of my thigh.

I huff a small laugh, but warm under the attention. "Chill out thigh grabber 9000." I say.