𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖

♥︎ 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♥︎

Third Person POV

It was another seemingly normal day at the Jeon residence--- except for the fact that a twenty four years old man was sulking, seated on the edge of the bed, arms crossed like a child who had his precious candy snatched.

His gaze trailed back and forth, following his husband's movements who was busy gathering his essential stuff for the trip, almost making the ravenette whine.

"Why do you have to go today?" Jungkook asked with an exaggerated upset tone, making the other look at him with an amused smile.

"I'll be back tomorrow, Kookie." The blonde said, zipping up his denim bag which he'll be taking to his brother's home for the night.

"But you'll not be here, tonight." Jungkook huffed, wanting to throw a tantrum.

"Its just one night." Taehyung uttered, applying his cherry flavored lip balm.

Jungkook frowned and glared at the azure rug, not wanting his husband to spend the night somewhere else without him by his side, but at the same time he didn't want to restrict Taehyung from doing things he desired.

He could've tagged along but because of load of work, he couldn't go.

"Jin hyung will be here any minute." Taehyung murmured and checked all the things he would be taking.

"Yuna will be in her room--- call her if you'll need anything." Taehyung said, picking up his phone from the side table.

Jungkook didn't reply and looked down, heart feeling all gloomy and sad.

The lack of response made Taehyung divert his attention towards Jungkook who looked like he was about to cry.

This drama queen---

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook, stopping right in front of him and the other refused to meet the blonde's gaze.

"Kook."

". . . ."

"Kookie~" Taehyung didn't want his husband to sulk like this before he left.

"Jungkoo."

Taehyung's voice was soft as he made himself comfortable on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook refused to look up but he did wrap his arms around the blonde's waist, holding him gently.

Taehyung held Jungkook's face and forced the ravenette to meet his eyes.

"I baked your favourite cookies. I'll tell Yuna to bring them to you later."

"In the middle of the night, cookies won't give me cuddles when I would need them." Jungkook mumbled, making Taehyung giggle.

"Silly, its just one night--- and when I'll come back, you can cuddle me for as long as you want." Taehyung ruffled Jungkook's hair affectionately.

"But I will miss you. . ."

"I will miss you too, my whiny husband." Taehyung said, causing Jungkook let out a small smile.