𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 4࿐⋆stoatshead hill⋆

❝Yeah, he fancies Y/N

❝Yeah, he fancies Y/N.❞

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

"Y/N! Y/N, WAKE UP!" Cedric yelled as he burst into Y/N's room and sat on her bed. She was, of course, sleeping like a log.

"Oh, come on, sis! Seriously? Every single day?"

No response... As usual.

"Wake up right now or I'll throw all of your stuffed animals out."

Still no response... What did you think?

"Y/N, it's the Quidditch World Cup day! We need to- WHOA-"

Y/N shot up from her bed so fast she accidentally pushed Cedric off the bed, who hit the floor on the side of her bed with a thud.

"Ouch," he said rubbing the back of his head where he hit the nightstand. "I know you're excited to see Potter but you didn't have to-"

She didn't let him finish his sentence and quickly grabbed his hand and sprinted out of the room and down the stairs.

"Y/N, we still have three hours to go there- OH FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, WATCH THE STAIRS!"

And for the millionth time, she did not listen.

"Slow down! We still have time- Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"DAD! MUM! DAAAAD!"

She dashed into the kitchen where, as usual, her dad was sitting on the table reading the Daily Prophet while her mum was making breakfast.

Today was the day they were going to watch the Quidditch World Cup. Ron had sent a letter to Y/N asking if she could come to the burrow and go to the World Cup with them but Amos had told her that they'll be meeting the Weasleys along the way.

Y/N's heart fluttered a bit when she read the part of the letter where Ron had told her that Harry will be joining them, the person she couldn't wait to see the most.

"Good morning to you too, dear," said Rebekah, laughing at her daughter as Y/N came running in with a limping Cedric behind her.

"It's today!" said Y/N grinning widely as she flopped down on the chair near her father.

"Mum, I think my toes are all finally broken," said Cedric, sitting down across from his sister and dad.

"Is everything ready? Have you packed everything? When exactly are we going? How are we getting there? Do we- "

"Calm down, love," said Rebekah as she and Amos laughed at their impatient daughter. "You, Ced, and Dad will be meeting the Weasleys at Stoatshead Hill and I need to run a quick errand at St. Mungos so I'll be apparating there."

"Stoatshead hill?" whined Y/N. "But that's miles away! Is that why you woke me up at two in the morning? We're walking all the way to Stoatshead hill?"