• 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

     Three days have passed and Tommy and I still aren't talking to each other. I want to, but I can't.

     What if I make something for him? Yeah, that would probably make up for the things that had happened before we started ignoring each other.

     Looking at the clock I saw the bright red lines on my digital clock: 7:32 in the morning.

     I walked down the hallway after getting out of bed. Walking past Tommy's room I couldn't help but feel guilty about the things that had happened in his last stream.

     Taking a few steps away from his door, I heard his doorknob turn and I quickly ran down the stairs for me to avoid seeing him in guilt.

     "Oh, hey [y/n]," Tommy's mom smiled at me once I entered the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat? I could cook for you if you'd like." Looking up from her phone, she was sitting at the table with a cup of hot, steaming coffee in front of her.

     "No, it's okay!" I faked a smile. "It's been a while since I've.." My voice slowly trailed off when I heard faint footsteps walking towards me. "I've cooked something..." I finished and walked towards the induction cooker as quickly as I can.

     "Okay, you could prepare your own breakfast, then." She chuckled and went back to reading e-newspapers on her phone. "Tommy, honey, could you pass me some sugar? I need it for my coffee."

     "Yeah," I heard his voice echoing in the kitchen.

     Ignoring him, I reached for a frying pan on one of the upper cabinets but failed, only to notice an arm reaching for it for me and placing it above the stove.

     My heart raced. We were so close to each other I could feel his radiating body warmth on mine so I took a small step back to avoid the tension between us.

     "Wh- what are you doing?" I asked him. He didn't utter a single word. Instead, he went closer to my face.

     It was a few nervous seconds of him slowly getting closer to me. "Tommy..." I closed my eyes, slowly leaning away from him.

     "Move." He said. I opened my eyes to see his bluer ones looking at something behind me. It was as if he was reaching for something I didn't know about.

     I looked at the counter behind me and saw condiments neatly displayed on a wooden tray.

     "Oh," I breathed. "Sorry..." I stuttered and took two steps back for him to easily grab what he needed. Once he took a sugar shaker, he placed it beside his mom's coffee and sat by her.

     I originally wanted to make Tommy breakfast in an attempt for me to make up for what I've done to him three days ago.

     I'm not a great cook myself but I do know the basics— I cooked french toast with bacon on the side. Placing it individually on his plate and mine, I finished the dish off by making a hot chocolate for the both of us.

     I was still nervous at what I was about to do. Seeing him sitting at the table on his phone completely ignoring me makes me feel even more guilty than I already was. I still hate myself for doing that and I want to make things right for the both of us.

     "Hey," I whispered, bringing two plates for us. He looked up from his phone and saw me in front of him and did nothing. He looked down at his electronic device and continued scrolling through Instagram.

     I placed his plate in front of him and mine in front of him too, but across the table.

     "Hm," His mom must've noticed the thick tension between Tommy and me so she took a sip from her drink. "I should go see what's on TV." She said and turns it on in an attempt to lessen the nervous atmosphere. She went back to her seat with the remote beside her.

     "I'm sorry," I smiled weakly at him.

     We didn't see eye to eye, but I was certain that he could tell that I was looking at him. "Yeah." was the only thing he could say.

     We ate our breakfast in silence but thankfully his mom said something to release tension between us yet again.

     "How're your streams, Thomas?" She asked her son, who was silently eating what I've prepared for him.

     "Bad. Views are still going down," He looked at her and sighed, leaning back on his chair whilst running a hand across his head. "I'm still trying to stream every single day. I hope my viewers won't bail out on me again."

     He sighed for the last time and stood up only to go back to his room. I suppose he's going to stream again.

     "I'm sorry about Tommy. He's been focused on his gaming career these past few days now and I'm really worried about him." His mom explained and I faked a smile again.

     "It's okay, I understand," I replied to her. I looked back at the staircase, replaying Tommy in my head running up towards his room. Glancing at the plate in front of me from across the table,

     He didn't even touch his food.

     It's okay, I guess. It was worth a shot trying to apologize to him but I think he still needs some time to focus on his work.

     I'm still holding onto the fact that he likes me, though. He himself told me that.

     I just hope those feelings won't go away.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

HOW ARE WE DOING, CHAT?? It's been a while, yes. Hi, hello :>

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     Do it and I'll answer your homework

966 words