𝟔𝟔'

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"excuse me, you mind signing this?" one of the movers asked holding a clipboard.

"yeah." i skimmed over the form before signing my name at the bottom.

i left them to their jobs while i headed to my office so i could start on getting it situated and making it my own.

it had only been a month and some change since i got my shop and i had people in and out non stop to finish wherever i left off so i could hopefully open by next month.

"whew." i mumbled and sat on the floor and started unpacking things i ordered to go around my office like pictures and things.

i used my boxcutters to rip open the boxes and i formed a huge pile of bubble wrap, wrapping paper, boxes, and foam peanuts by the time i was finished.

over the month i had already painted my office and got all my furniture so all i needed to do was probably rearrange somethings and put up the decorations.

"ms. banks," i shifted myself and looked at the door.

"yes?" i asked.

"there's another package here for you." brooks said.

"could you bring it in for me please?" i asked
him.

"no problem," he nodded and headed out, i stood to my feet and within a few minutes he came back with a huge bouquet of orange lilly's and roses.

i perched my eyebrow as he handed me the flowers, "who they from?"

"i believe your boyfriend, but i'm not sure." he shrugged.

"alright thanks and you can take the rest of the day off." i told him.

"thank you, see you tomorrow ms. banks," he smiled.

"see you later b," he left and i placed the bouquet on my desk before going back to put things up.

me and my moving team stayed at the shop until seven before we decided to come back tomorrow, i locked up everything and headed back to my house.

when i walked in cash ran to my feet, "hey boy."

i rubbed his ears before locking the door and kicking off my shoes, i looked around and sighed at all the boxes. i was also in the middle of moving, i didn't feel safe there anymore so i found a nice sized house closer to my memaw's house and my shop.