[Maki]Snowly

Today just so happened to be snowing and yesterday it snowed a lot.

You had about five inches of snow outside and it was still coming down surprisingly so you did the one thing any sane person would do.

You would go play in it like a five year old kid would jump at the opportunity to see Disney World.

You forced your stubborn girlfriend Maki to help you and play outside in the snow with you but instead she tried to stop you from going outside.

She may act coldhearted sometimes but she had that overcaring side that just wouldn't let you do anything fun if it could affect your health.

Unfortunately for her you were the physical type of fighter so you overpowered her and she just wouldn't let you go outside alone so here you were in the present, with winter coats, mittens, and scarfs on while Maki stared you down.

You ignored her glare sent towards you as you said happily like a child,  "Help me make a snowman Maki!"

You looked at her only to see her shake her head and say, "Why would I do that? I only came out her to make sure you didn't accidentally kill yourself with the snow seeing how your acting like a five year old when they see icecream."

You mocked being hurt by putting your covered hand to your heart and said, "Rude you made this child very sad." After your little act you returned to playing in the snow and started making a snowman by yourself.

Once you finished rolling three snowballs, you placed them in order from biggest to smallest and stepped away from it with a look of accomplishment painted on your face.

You turned to Maki to see if she saw what you did only to see her sitting In the snow and staring up at the sky as the snowflakes slowly fell on her face without a care in the world.

You'd be lying if you said you weren't mesmerized by how calm and stunning she looked but you couldn't help it, she was your whole world.

You snapped out of your trance and huffed before looking at your snowman and giving it a big bear hug loudly stating, "This is my new girlfriend Snowly!"

This caught Maki's attention as intended while she glared at you and said, "Seriously (Y/N)?"

Just to make her a little bit more mad you turned away from Maki and gave Snowly a little kiss making your lips shiver from the cold surface as your face turned rosy from being out in the cold for too long.

You looked back over at Maki as you let go of Snowly to see Maki storming over to you.

You stepped away from Snowly as she stormed right up to it and kicked it to oblivion as Snowly's body went everywhere, she then swiftly turned to you and grabbed your wrist before walking off with you.

You fake cried with a big smile on your face, "No you killed her, what did she do to you?!" You looked at Maki's face to see her eyebrows were creased and her cheeks were puffed out as you said with a baby voice, "Did she make you jelly?"

She stopped walking and turned to you as she said, "I hate it when you get too close to others like that and this is the last time in letting you out."

Mission make Maki jealous enough to pay attention to you, accomplished. You started walking with her before you held onto her hand as she dragged you back to the house.

Once you were inside she took off her winter gear quickly as you took your time and when you were done you saw her come towards you with two mugs.

She handed you a mug as you held it carefully while she stated, "If you're going to act that way with anybody it's going to be me."

You smiled widely before you leaned in and kissed her quickly as you said happily, "Maki I only love you and you alone. I just love seeing you jealous, it's cute!"

You walked away from her stunned figure before you heard stomping coming straight towards you and the next thing you know is that you had a bump from your head as you rub it delicately.

But you didn't mind it because her apology was to cuddle with you on the couch, with hot cocoa, and movies.

<><><><><><>
I finally did a female one for you guys! Yay! Also other news, as some of you may know I'm currently writing a Sukuna X Reader book and the good news is that I'm almost done with it so if your a simp for him you can go read that once I publish it. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!