9. 𝕬𝖗𝖌𝖚𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

9 - Shut up ᴀ

9 - Shut up ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

75.9%

That was you test score. You were on the verge of tears. You knew your mom was going to flip. 

"That's not that bad, y/n. Plus we have other test. Don't be so hard on your self!" Tohru saw the change in your expression and tried to cheer you up.

But it was bad. Who knew what was going to happen when your mom finds out. You really thought you did good, but you were wrong. Not only will you have to feel the raff of your mother, but you might be out the house.

"Yea, why are freaking out? You did better than Tohru." Kyo also tried to reassure you. You gave him a weak smile as you put your papers in your bag. Even if you did do better than Tohru, your mom's not going to care.

The four of you, you, Yuki, Kyo and Tohru began your way back to their house. Tohru was in the front talking about what she was going to cook as Yuki listened. You were in the back thinking about the test and your mom, you forgot to look where you were going, causing you to bump into Kyo.

"Watch were your going." He told you with a small blush.

"Yea, sorry." You apologized.

You went to turn around only to be stopped by Kyo garbing your hand. You turn around to meet his face. 

"Hey, you know you can talk to me right?" His face going 10x redder from the contact.

You gave him a smile and nod. "Of  course." There was a moment of silence before you spoke up again. "I'm going to head home, see you guys tomorrow." you left before they could even say anything.

Walking back to your house, with out even realizing it, you had began to cry. Your thoughts were all over the place.

'Would my mom actually kick me out?'

'Where would I got?'

You look up to see you have arrived at your house. Wiping the tears off your face, you open the door to your house. A cold feeling washed over you making you uneasy. A shiver went down your spine as you turn the lights own in your empty house. The house reeks of alcohol and you couldn't remember the last time it got cleaned.

Did you really want to tell your mom? Hiding it would spare you some time, but hell break loose when she found out. You could always reason with her. Right? 

"y/n. You're home." Your mother came down the step barley able to walk. She didn't sound to happy to see you, but you were use to it.

"Yes mum..." You said. Anyone could tell you were on edge about something. So naturally your mom did.

"What's up with you?" She asked looking you up and down.

"I-uh-I-well-I-"

"Spit it out."

"um...I got my test back...but its not that bad and I did good-well better than normal."

"What's your grade?"

"..."

"Don't make me ask again!" You flinch at her sudden voice change, but never the less do as your told.

"75%."

The was a moment of silence before you felt a sharp pain in your cheek. Your mother had slapped you out of rage. she has slapped you before but never this hard. What was she so made about? It was only the first grade of the semester, surly she had know that. 

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N!? I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOUVE EVER WANTED AND YOU CANT EVEN GET GOOD GRADES! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED YOUR FATHER? AND YOU KILLED HIM."

Her words were like bullets. you were getting hit over and over again no stop. You felt like you were dying. Gasping for air you realized how much you needed to get out this house. Anywhere would be better than here.

"You gave me nothing but sorrow." you mumbled just enough for your mom to hear. "You took everything away from me. And I didn't kill dad, mum. I was an accident. You've made me feel like it was me for years. I've finally relized it wasn't." You were surprised were this confidence came from. Never have you ever talked back to your mum.

"Is that so? Leave if you don't need me, ungrateful bitch." With that she started to leave but turned around again. "And don't even think about coming back." 

You get up and walk out the door unsure of where you are going. It was just your luck it had to be poring out side and freezing. You just kept walking where your feet were taking you.

When you finally get there, you knock on the door. After a few seconds the door opens reveling a familiar burnet. She opened the door with a smile then it dropped when seeing you soaking wet, tears staining your face. 

"y/n..."