𝙎𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚...

✰𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧✰(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
29𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 2019.
6:39𝗽𝗺✩

❥❥❥❥
"The fuck is you mad at me for?" I asked Anthenia. She been angry at me ever since we got back from the mall, she ain't even talked to me.

"Anthenia stop playin' and talk to me for real. It's getting hella annoying now." I said as I began to get frustrated and she let out a loud sigh.

"Justice you just don't get it do you" she said as she sat up on the bed and i furrowed my eyebrows as she did so.

"You ain't scared of jail justice?" She asked me and I shook my head no. Cause I why would I be?

"So if it wasn't for me you would've pulled out that fucking gun and shot at them. Right" she said as she stared to shout a little and I mugged her cause she know better.

"Fuck is you shouting for?" I asked her and she mugged me.

"You remember that pledge that your grandmother used to make you say and the one my mother made me say?" She asked me and I looked at her like she was stupid.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned.

"Say it, say the pledge" she said sternly and I chuckled.

"The black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness. I am black and I am proud" I said awkwardly not knowing what point she was trying to make.

"Your black justice" she huffed and I gave her a side eye.

"I'm pretty sure I know this already" I said I a duh tone and she kissed her teeth.

"They don't like us justice !" She screamed and her voice cracked,soundin' like she was about to cry.

"Who don't like what?" I asked her and she sighed.

"The system okay? The system doesn't fucking like our kind." She shouted and I sighed. She ain't lie by why that even matter.

"Why do you even care?" I asked her,she kissed her teeth and looked at me sideways

"And I ain't scared of no system" I shrugged.

"You don't get it tho, I'm scared to loose you okay? Is that what you wanted to hear? I'm scared to loose you justice." She said as she looked down, I tried to bring her into a hug to comfort hurt her but she pushed me away.

"You could've damn near went to jail for that shit" she shouted as she stood up and got in my face.

"I didn't shoot tho" I shrugged.

"But you were going to"

"But I didn't" I said bluntly.

"Your being so difficult right now"she she huffed.

"Nah maybe your doing too much" I shrugged and she laughed.

"I'm being deadass right now. Quit laughing Vesta" I said sternly and she started packing her shit.

"The fuck? Where is you going?" I asked her.

"I'm going home Justice. You can get back to me when you get your shit together. You need to start thinking about the people around you" she said in a disappointed tone, made me feel like shit but I ain't Neva been the type to chase nobody so if she wanna leave she can go ahead and leave.

"Go on, leave I don't give a fuck" I lied and she laughed.

"Your right. You probably don't give a fuck. Just keep pushing everybody away and it's only gon' be you left." she laughed shaking her head as she left and slamming the door behind her.

"The fuck? She acting childish right now. Right? I mean I get what she was tryna say and all but it's not that serious. Is it?" I mumbled to myself as I placed the perc on my tongue and swallowing it down this some water, waiting for the feeling to kick in. The feeling that's takes me away from this world and places me in my own.

"Hey Alexa play my vibe playlist"

♫♫Dont.....dont, Dont play with her don't be dishonest, aye. Still not understanding this logic aye. I'm back and I'm better.... I want you bad as ever...♫♫

----
Not me updating again even though the comments goal wasn't reached 🙄✋🏾.

15+ and 12 comments for another chapter 🥰.

This is so random but if you get on wattpad and pretend to be other people you weird 💀💀💀. Download Imvu or sum😭😭.

 Download Imvu or sum😭😭