𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"She's really tired, huh?" Chenle asked. The three friends eyed Sua as the girl was dead asleep. She was lying with her head resting on her arms.

"Should we wake her up? I mean, the bell might ring any minute." Minju asked this time, looking at Chenle and Jisung beside her. Chenle only shrugged his shoulders, which ultimately made them decide to just leave the girl.

Nari came into the classroom, a bright smile painted on her face as usual. "Good morning!" She chirped. Three heads snapped to her, fingers on their lips and pointing to Sua with the other. "Ah, sorry," The girl whispered and went to take her seat behind Chenle.

Jisung went and placed his jacket over her head. Making sure there's still a space to let air flow in, he took his seat too.

"I'm going to check my homework before the bell rings." Minju said, receiving nods from the other three.

With Minju busy with her work, the remaining three engaged in a conversation. "What's the verdict on the party?" Chenle curiously enquired. His eyes were shifting between Nari in front of him and Jisung next to him.

"I had a lot of fun! Sucks I couldn't see Sua before she passed out, but it was fun nonetheless." Jisung's face burnt up at Nari's words. Memories from the party flashed through his head and he subconsciously started fidgeting with his fingers.

"Honestly with the drama that went down, I thought the night would be ruined but I guess not." Chenle said, a small smile playing on his lips as he looked at Nari. "By the way, where did you go? You were literally with me one second and the next you were gone."

Nari looked at him with eyes big as she remembered her leaving the crowded living room and roaming through the house, ultimately landing on the balcony. "I- Uhm, well..."

"Excuse me," A voice was heard from beside the three friends and they all turned to see two girls standing on the right side of their desks. "I'm sorry but are you Shin Nari?" The mentioned girl got flustered by the mention of her name and she only slowly nodded her head in response. "Oh, good." The girl breathed out.

Chenle narrowed his eyes at the girl and slowly eyed her down. "Why exactly do want to know?" He interrogated. By now, Minju's attention was also on the two girls.

"Oh, uhm, we actually just-"

"Actually just what?" Chenle cut the girl off, eyes intimidating as he glared at the girls.

Minju quickly stepped in, when she saw how frightened the two girls were. "Okay, Chenle, I think that's enough now." Minju laughed.

"What do you want though?" Jisung asked this time, giving the girls a less intimidating look.

"I saw Nari leave with Donghyuck on Friday and I just wanted to know if they were dating." The shorter girl of the two said, a soft smile on her face whereas the other had a scowl on her face.

Nari froze in place. Me? Dating Donghyuck? What? "Just because two people were together doesn't mean they're together." Chenle spoke for Nari.

She turned to look at him, before turning to look at the two unknown girls again. "But she was wearing his jacket, though? He never let's anyone wear his jacket." Mean girl spoke up.

"He doesn't? I didn't know that." Nari finally said, laughing a little bit. "Don't worry, girls. I won't steal your mans or whatever you think this is."

Both girls turned around to leave, but mean girl didn't go until she shot Nari one last glare before walking off with her friend. Chenle and Jisung immediately turned to the purple head with knowing looks on their faces." You wore his jacket?" Both of them asked in unison.

Nari gaped at them. How did they even do that?! "We're best friends, duh." Chenle said matter of factly.

The girl nodded her head in understanding before whipping her head back to them. "Wait, how'd you know what I was thinking?!" She exclaimed.

"They're aliens, Nari. Don't worry too much." Minju said from her seat.

"Urgh, don't start with the aliens nonsense, please. It's giving me a headache just by thinking about it." Chenle whined, rubbing his temples.

Nari softly giggled at the boy and Jisung didn't waste an opportunity to start talking about the theories he and Renjun discussed a few weeks ago." Jisung, shut up!" Chenle put his hand over the younger's mouth.

"Ew, ew, ew, your hand's dirty!" Jisung swatted his hand away. Chenle rolled his eyes at his actions, but removed his hand anyway.

"You sound just like Sua now." Chenle said, before turning around in his desk, ignoring the boy whose cheeks were lightly tinted pink.

"Ohhhh, Jisung, why so red?" Nari teased, making Jisung immediately hush the girl. "Okay, okay, I won't say anything." She laughed.

Just as there was about to be a silence, Chenle whipped around. "Ohoho, don't think I forgot about you, Missy." He waved his finger in front of her face. She gave him a questioning look, confused by what he meant. "Donghyuck and the jacket, of course?" He informed her, as he rolled his eyes at her ignorance.

"What about it? It's just a jacket? It's honestly not a big deal." Nari casually stated, hitting his hand to get it out of her face.

"Oh, no, my dear. It really is a big deal." He quoted her use of words.

Jisung nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, dude. Donghyuck has like this huge reputation with girls. He's had a lot of flings here and there but he's never actually like been in anything committed." He said.

"Okay, and? If he has this huge reputation, then I shouldn't get involved with him then. Easy as that, now can we drop this?" Nari sighed as the two boys shook their heads. "Minju, back me up, please." The girl cried to her beloved friend.

However, Minju wasn't in her seat anymore. This left the three friends confused, but brushed it off. "You should totally date him!" Jisung enthusiastically stated.

Chenle hit the back of the boy's head, causing Jisung to pout and rub the injured area. "No, you should not. He's bad news, plus he'll probably only play with you. Why were you even together in the first place?" Chenle once again interrogated.

Nari scoffed at his words. "One, I don't like him and he doesn't like me. So, don't get ahead of yourself. Two, we happened to bump into each other on the balcony of Min's house and it was cold, so he gave me his jacket. Nothing special." After she finished, the two boys gawked at her.

"He what?!" Both of them exclaimed.

"Yeah, he offered me his jacket. No big deal. Now, please, shut up."

i have a big phat crush on hendery :')