T H I R T Y

NO ONE'S POV

"Y-yeon Ha?" Hyunjin weakly said, with almost no emotion on his face because he was very surprised. He spent a long time searching for her only for him to meet her coincidentally.

"H-hyunjin-ah." She stuttered. Y/N was shocked to find out that Yeon Ha was the mother of the boy. She knew that she'd seen her from somewhere but she didn't realise that the mother was actually Yeon Ha. "Mummy, who is that?" Young Jae asked him mother, pointing over to Hyunjin who was standing still.

"Mummy?" He asked, turning his gaze over to the little boy. Yeon Ha looked back at her son. "Young Jae-ah, can you stay with noona over here for a while? Mummy have to take care of some things first." She pointed at Y/N. Y/N immediately took Young Jae in her arms and walked away from the both of them because she knew it was going to be awkward. She was just trying to get out of that situation as fast as possible.

Hyunjin and Yeon Ha went to the nearest bench and sat down, not saying anything just yet. It was just them looking at the river. Until Hyunjin spoke, his eyes not leaving the scene in front of him. "Where did you go?" Yeon Ha glanced at him and turned her head back to the river view. She felt bad for what she had done but she knew that he needed to know the truth.

"I got married." She said. "Married? When you were dating me?" He asked, still with no emotions. "It was an arranged marriage that I couldn't say no to. If I did, my father's business would crash." She answered. "Even if you had an arrange marriage, you could've told me, I would've understood." Hyunjin said, finally turning his body to look at her and giving only the slightest hint of emotion in his voice.

"I-i didn't want to break your heart." She looked down. "The note actually broke my heart more. The way you just left broke my heart more. The days I've tried searching for you broke my heart more." No words came out of Yeon Ha's mouth for a while. "I'm sorry."

"That's all? A sorry? A sorry won't bring back all the times I've lost searching for you. A sorry won't bring back all the happiness that just left me." He paused for a few seconds, "but, I forgive you." Yeon Ha was shocked. "You forgive me?" "It's been a long time and I've moved on from you." He put a small smile on his face, trying to make the situation less tense.

"I-i'm still sorry. I know I shouldn't have just left without a word, or text but I did and I'm sorry." She added, "but I'm glad that we met each other again and that you are happy now. The girl just now...is she your girlfriend?" Yeon Ha raised her eyebrow at him. Hyunjin blushed at what Yeon Ha said. "Girlfriend? N-no... She's just a friend." He replied, sounding as neutral as possible. "Hyunjin, I've seen the way you look at her, even if it was just a few seconds. She seems more like a friend. Maybe even a crush. What's her name?"

Hyunjin smiled at her. "Y/N. She's very nice. She has the nicest personality but she's stubborn and she is also very sarcastic sometimes..." Hyunjin continued talking about Y/N and how nice she is. Yeon Ha just sat there and listened to him, giving him some reactions once in a while. It was as if he was talking about his idol. Y/N was definetely more than just a friend to Hyunjin.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yeon Ha and Hyunjin eventually came back to Y/N and Young Jae who was now playing around with her. They were each having a fun time running around and playing Peek-A-Boo with each other. Young Jae was laughing so much.

"Young Jae baby, we have to go home now." Yeon Ha opened her arms to him.  "But, mummy, I wanna play with noona some more." The young boy said with a little cute pout on his face. "Baby, Y/N noona have to go back home and sleep already. Do you want her to have a good sleep?" The boy sighed in defeat. "OK mummy. Bye bye noona." He said innocently, waving his hands at Y/N.

Before the two of them left, Young Jae tugged on the hem of the shirt Hyunjin was wearing. "Ajusshi, if you hurt noona, I'll bring daddy here." Young Jae said, trying to threaten Hyunjin. Then, the mother and son pair left, walking out of sight.

Even if Young Jae was only three years old, he had a very good vocabulary of words which made Hyunjin shocked at what the boy told him. Actually, he was more shocked that the little fella called him an 'ahjusshi'. But he was sure not to hurt Y/N. He was definetly going to treat Y/N good.

Hyunjin sat down next to Y/N on the grass. "So, how did it go?" Y/N asked him. "It went pretty well." Y/N's face lighted up upon hearing the good news. "That means my plan worked. Hehe, I don't have to bring you to places anymore." Hyunjin scoffed at her, giving her a judgy face. "Yah! Does that mean you only hang out with me because of your plan!? I am offended." He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted, making it seem like he was a baby.

Y/N burst out into laughter seeing him this way. She was on the floor rolling because Hyunjin was trying to act cute and she couldn't take it. Hyunjin couldn't help but to laugh along with her. Her laugh was like music to his ears. Except the part where she snorts, that was not music to his ears.

"Don't worry, I'll still hang out with you. We can go to the aquarium next week with the other boys." Hyunjin's smiling face turned a little sad. Just a little so it wasn't noticible to Y/N. He was happy that he gets to go with Y/N to the aquarium but he wasn't happy that he had to also go with the rest of the members. It wasn't like he had anything wrong with the other members, he just wanted to have alone time with Y/N.

"Oh yea, I have a question." Y/N said. "Go on." "If you dated Kim Yeon Ha a few months back... How did she have a baby boy that you didn't know about?" Y/N asked. Hyunjin told her that Yeon Ha's husband had a wife before and that wife, bore Young Jae. And when they divorced, her husband got custody of Young Jae. So when Yeon Ha and her husband married, Young Jae became her son too. In short, Yeon Ha was Young Jae's stepmum, but she loved him as if he was her own.

-----------------------------------------------------

Y/N and Hyunjin were now walking back to the dorms. They were strolling around the neighborhood, talking with each other.

"Y'know what's special?" Hyunjin said. She looked confused. "What?" "Today's Valentines." Hyunjin said. "So?" "So... You're my date for Valentine's." He smirked at her. "No... We just went out as friends." She tried to defend herself, even if she knew she was going to lose. "Then, why'd we act like a couple? besides, I even kissed you." He smirked again, putting his arms round her shoulder.

"That's to get the freebies. Also, you didn't ask me to be your Valentine's." He leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "so you wanted me to ask you, huh?" Y/N's face flushed in embarrassment. She shoved his arms hanging around her shoulder off and speed walked all the way to the dorm, with Hyunjin chasing after her. "YAH! WAIT FOR ME!"

To Be Continued...

A/N note: I hope all stays are staying strong in this period of time. It's going to pass soon and we will have ot8 back.