38- The First Task

The next morning you woke up and for a second you thought everything that had happened last night was a dream. "Did it really happen or was I dreaming?" you thought to yourself. "Maybe I just hit my head". Thinking it was just simply just a dream you finished getting ready and headed down to the common room where George was waiting. At the sight of you he quickly got up and wrapped his arm around you. "Good morning"

"Morning George"

"Sleep well?" He asked.

"Course I did" you said with a smile. You looked up to see him and he had smirk on his face. "Merlin's beard it did actually happen" you thought to yourself. Upon entering the Great Hall many eyes were looking up at you and George, mostly Harry who looked like he wanted to murder George. When George noticed he slowly slid his arm off your shoulder. "Erm why don't you and Harry join us? Ron and Hermione mostly hang out with Ginny, Neville, Dean and Seamus now"

"Alright I'll tell him and don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't murder you" you jokingly said.

"That would be bloody great" he whispered. "I'll tell Fred and Lee"

While George headed to tell Fred and Lee that you were going to join them, you headed with Harry who as you predicted started ranting you. "Seriously (y/n). Arm around your shoulder. What have I told you!?"

"Honestly Potter you act as if I were snogging the boy" you rolled your eyes.

"That's basically what you two were doing just now!"

"He just had his arm around my shoulder, relax you little git" you chuckled.

"Sirius will hear about this. So I see you two made up."

"No he won't and yes we did... I guess. I mean I still haven't fully forgiven him and I'm still mad about it but I got to admit I miss being around Lee, George and Fred. Oh by the way they asked if you wanted to go sit with them, Ron and Hermione don't usually sit with them"

"Don't blame you and I would go sit with them but I have to tell Cedric about the first task. Oh by the way Hagrid gave me this, told me to give it to you" He handed you a note.

"Wait what's the first task?" You asked him before he left.

"Dragons" he quickly replied and got up.

"Dra- what!"

"No time to explain. I got to go!" Harry quickly replied. Once he left you got your plate and made your way to George, Fred and Lee. When you sat down next to Lee, he quickly wrapped his arms around you and gave you a very tight hug. "Oh (y/n) I've missed you! I know we still hung out and talked but Merlin's beard did I miss you fully being here! Do you know how hard it was dealing with Fred and then having to deal with a gloomy George all the time!"

"Oi I was not gloomy all the time" George defended himself.

"He's right mate. You always had your head down and down talked on yourself" Fred chinned it. "Anyways it great to have you back (y/n), we missed you"

"I've missed you guys too"

"Whatcha got there (y/n)" Lee pointed at the note you were holding.

"Oh it's a note from...Charlie" You said, looking down at the note.

"What does it say?" George asked in a sort of bothered tone.

"It says, hey (y/n)! I'm at Hogwarts and I was hoping you and my brothers would join me for a butterbeer down at Hogsmeade. If you all decided to come I will be at Hagrid's Hut. Love Charlie"

"Charlie's here?"

"Yeah. Do you guys want to head down to Hagrid's now? After all we have a free period"