23

"Good Morning class, please take your seats." Ms. Bustier instructed as you and your fellow classmates began to enter the room.

You took your regular seat by Chloe, your eyes scanning the people entering for the one you wanted to see the most.

"[Y/N] relax, you're gonna get whiplash if you keep moving like that." Chloe laughed softly but you were in no joking mood.

"Sorry, I'm just looking for someone." you turned your head back to Chloe and gave her a reassuring smile, if only she knew what was going to happen after class.

"Haha Adrien you're so funny! I'd love to come over later so you could show me some of your favorite games. Did you know that when I was in Japan I got to meet the creator of one of the most popular games ever!" the irritating voice echoed out to you as your head dramatically snapped towards her direction.

"[Y/N] what has gotten into you, you look like you're going to drop kick her!" Chloe whisper shouted.

"I might.." you mumbled under your breath.

"HI [Y/N]! You look so pretty today! Are you wearing highlighter? You're glowing!" Lila gushed as she approached you.

"I'm not.." you spoke bluntly, well it might have been the overwhelming urge to punch her then and there but you managed to restrain yourself.

Lila had a saddened look on her face as she sighed and walked away to her seat in the back of the classroom.

Chloe nudged you gently and you turned to see her applying lip-gloss in a small hand mirror, "What was that all about, I thought you two were like best friends?''

"I'll explain it to you after class.." you sighed, resting your cheek in the palm of your hand, waiting for Ms. Bustier to begin today's lesson.

♡♡♡

"Hey [Y/N] do you want to hang out with me and Kagami after school, we're going to get icecream." Adrien asked while catching up to you in the hall. The dismissal bell had just rang after your last class of the day, and you were waiting for everyone else to leave so you could confront Lila privately.

"Uhh...sure! I'll catch up with you guys later though. I have something to do." you responded, your head trying to look around for a certain Brunette.

"Alright, I'll see you there then!" Adrien gave you a comforting smile which gave you a little bit of confidence.

The only people you told about this were Chloe and Marinette, the two separately agreed to make sure the halls we're cleared after school so there wasn't a huge scene. You caught sight of Lila and immediately rushed after her up the stairs and around the corner.

"Of course! I'll send your sketches to the famous manga author in Japan and I'm sure he'll love to make your comic into a manga and maybe even an anime!" she spoke to Nathaniel who had an excited smile on his face as he hurried away. You hated seeing your classmates being fooled by her cutesy façade, which is why you had to confront her.

"Hey Lila, we need to talk." you tapped her shoulder and she turned around with a big smile.

"[Y/N] Hey!! What's up?" she exclaimed, clasping her hands together with joy.

"Cut the act, I dont want to hear it anymore." you bluntly stated as your arms moved to be crossed against your chest.

"What do you mean, why are you being so mean all of a sudden, I thought we were friends.." her expression changed to a much softer one and for a second you almost regretted what you were about to do.