* Chapter Nine *

[Tommys POV]

I walked with Sam, Big Q and Wilbur home until I stopped half way, catching Big Q's attention "Tommy?" Quackity asked slowing down from the others 

I didn't say a word, I just grabbed by t-shirt pulling at it nervously whilst sweating uncontrollably... I felt his hand softly grab my shoulder and pull my ghostly body into a hug...
"Its okay Tommy...", His voice deepened slightly as he started to whisper 

"I just want to be alive again..." I said while wrapping my arms around his body and pulling myself into his chest, trying to hold back my tears 

"Tommy... Tommy I will do everything I can to bring you back alive", He ran his hand through my blonde, messy hair

"what if everything isn't enough?" I said in response, fighting back the tears as I looked back up at him

"Then...", I saw him look around a bit and sigh "I'm never going to leave you Tommy... I might not be here all the time but I'll always come back to you" 

My eyes fluttered as the tears fell down my cheek causing Big Q to hug me tighter "Your like a little brother to me Tommy, a best friend, someone... someone i couldn't live without"

"I don't want to go home Big Q" I said burying my head into his chest, "I don't want Sam to see me when I'm like this"

He sighed again before giving me a small smile, "I might know somewhere we could go...". With that he grabbed my pale grey hand and took me down the prime path. 
A while of walking later, we finally got to the doors of Skeppy and Bad's house and knocked on the door. we stood there for a while waiting for an answer before we heard the door unlock. 

"What?" Out came Skeppy, but he looked... different. He was a bright Red and more robotic than normal.  

[Quackitys POV]

I was very confused at what i was seeing... I didn't quite know what was happening, how was Skeppy red? Tommy and i shared a quick glance with each other before looking back at Skeppy... 

"Hello... Skeppy?" I saw Skeppy glare at Tommy with a blank expression so I grabbed the ghost boys arm and pulled him behind me protectively "Can we come in?"
Skeppy slowly looked up at me, It was kind of creepy but I didn't say anything 

"BADDD!" He shouted at the top of his lungs causing Tommy to flinch slightly 

There were loud footsteps coming closer to us as a black phantom like hand swung the door wide open, my eyes followed the door watching it crash off the wall it was attached to.

"Wha-" Bad shouted as if he was pissed off at something, "Quackity!", his mood changed and he hugged me 

"Hi... Bad" I said with a fake giggle

"And Tommy isn't that wonderful", He placed a hand on his hip and raised an eyebrow at the young boy 

"u-um Is Skeppy... feeling... okay?" I said while Skeppy walked slowly away from us 

"Oh him?" Bad replied looking behind him "Eh don't worry about him, he'll be fine". His focus drifted to Tommy then looked at the rain landing on his head making him wince in pain and cuddle into me.

I turned to look at Tommy and quickly remembered he cant be outside in the rain...
"Bad please let us in..." I said while bringing Tommy in front of me and shielding him with my body 

"Oh of course! everyone would love to see you", He said while giving us a creepy, sickening smile. 

Although there was something weird about their house I couldn't decline their offer. I had to do what was best for Tommy. I ushered him in and quickly got in after watching Bad close the door behind us and locking it... 

He walked upstairs and waved a hand, asking us to follow... Tommy and I shared another look before heading up the stairs. I gripped his hand tightly as if i'd never let go and walked in front of him. 

Once we got up the stairs i was almost face to face with a sword that was flying in my direction, I pulled Tommy and he fell on my chest as we landed on the floor. The sword got lodged deep into the brick wall and we heard laughs behind us...

"That was a close one Quackity!" Bad shouted laughing evilly. 

"Hey what the fuck is up with you today?" I pulled Tommy and I to our feet and looked him in the eyes making sure he was okay before looking back at Bad 

"Wasn't me", Bad said failing to hold back a smile 

"Well clearly it fucking was dumbass who else was it?" I said raising my voice slightly. Bad lifted his phantom hands up and pointed his sharp finger towards a chair in the corner of the room, there was a figure in the chair looking back at us, their red eyes were glowing. 

The figure let out a small menacing giggle as the lights around him got brighter allowing us to see him "Hello Quackity" 

"RED VELVET?!" I shouted, I was surprised to see him here, I had never seen him here before. As I went to walk closer to him  I saw the small cat boy AntFrost sat by his chair purring as Red stroked the top of his fluffy hair. 

"You seem like you needed something Quackity...", Red got up from his chair and slowly walked closer towards me brushing her white and red hair out of his face. He stopped in front of me and tilted his head slightly raising an eyebrow 

"Yes..." I didn't know if i should trust Red... him and Ant seemed to be the only ones who were acting somewhat normal... 

"Come on in, we wont bite... unless you make us", He sat down on the table in front of the blue glass window as Ant and the others crowded around him. "Speak up then, What do you want?" 

I stepped backwards slightly and moved Tommy in front of me... "Can you help?" 

"Well... Maybe...", His voice started to get deeper and everything went silent other than the rain which was now bashing on the windows...

I held on to tommy... 
Pulling him towards my chest... 
Shielding his head... 

Then i looked around the room
"WHAT THE FUCK!?"