Chapter 12

Axel picked me up off my bed and walked into the bathroom

Axel picked me up off my bed and walked into the bathroom. He sat me down on the counter before turning towards the bathtub.

He started the water and then turned back to me. I looked down at my lap and wringed my fingers together nervously.

He stood in between my legs and lifted my head with his index finger. I shyly looked into his eyes and saw the tender soft emotion splayed within them.

He cupped my cheek and rubbed his thumb under my eyes. I leaned into his warmth.
"You did so good precious. Such a good girl for me."

I licked my lips and kissed the palm of his hand. I placed my cheek back on it and looked up at him. His eyes were trained on my lips before he came down and captured them into a kiss.

This was a soft and passionate kiss. His lips weren't roughly attacking mine but still demanding.

I placed my hand around his neck and ran them through his hair. He moaned and pulled away from me.

He placed his forehead against mine.
"I love when you do that."

A smile made its way onto my lips.
"I know."

His eyes opened and he smiled at me. He pecked my lips one last time before pulling away and walking towards the bathtub.

He dipped his hand into the water and then turned the water off. He added some things to it and then swirled the water with his hand.

He turned towards me and picked me off the counter and placed me on my feet.
"Strip."

My cheeks burned red and I shuffled on my feet. I looked up at him through my eyelashes.
"Ca-Can you turn a-around please?"

His eyes turned dark but he stiffly nodded his head before turning around.

I let out a sigh and pulled my skirt down. Axel had removed my panties earlier so I didn't have anything on underneath.

I pulled the shirt over my head and then I clipped my bra. It fell off and I placed it with my other clothes.

I put a foot into the water before sinking into it with a sigh. I covered my chest with bubbles and then looked up at Axel.
"Yo-You can turn around now Axel."

He turned towards me and I saw that his jaw was clenched tightly and his eyes were dark. I looked down at the water with a light blush.

Axel took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He opened them and smiled at me.

He turned towards the door and I frowned.
"Where are you going Axie?"

The muscles in his back tense and he turned towards me.
"I'm going to get you a change of clothing and change your bedding. Don't worry, precious. I'll be back in a minute."

I nodded my head and then laid back letting myself relax.