Chapter 4

Jennie PoV.

After the talk with Jisoo, I was often out of world. Days passed and I was getting more and more distracted by Lisa and she is not even trying. Almost always when we are practicing the As if it's your last choreography I got lost in whos before me.

Jisoo tease me because of it often. I just can't help it, just imagine seeing your crush swinging her hips right in front of you!

I sighed.

"What's wrong nini? You look like you are in deep thoughts"

Lisa set next go me on floor. We are having pause on our practice.

"Oh, nothing too much, I've been thinking about...lot's..of..things? You can say" yeah there are lot's of things thinking about when I look at you. For example, your perfect long legs, that I wonder if they are smooth as they look like, or your long slender arms, or you god so hot abs, or your beautiful full lips that I wonder about if they are soft as I imagine and-

"Earth to Jennie?" She snapped fingers before my eyes. I blinked few times, I realized that I was staring on her the whole time.

I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"I'm sorry got lost again" I laughed awkwardly.

We went back to practice.

2 hours later

"Finaly home! Home sweet home, aww Kuma! Hello my love. Kuku come here~" the brown ball of fur run to me and hopped to my arms.

I felt head on my shoulder.

"Kukuu~ aww hosh ish a good boy huh~?" Lisa was lisping on him and petting him.

I put him down and went stright to my room. I get my over sized t-shirt and went to bathroom.

"I'm gonna take shower!"

"K' " they all replied to me from living room.

Lisa PoV.

I wonder whats going on with Jennie unnie. She is been mind distant for a while now. When I thing about it, she is like that since she went with Jisoo to public bath. Did happaned something? Did they get in fight? No, they seems alright. Have something happened between them? They have seems to be closer these day. Jisoo is always whispering to Jennie something and Jennie is blushing like crazy.

It makes me mad, I feel like I'm the only one who should make her blush. I was jelly jelly, so jealous.

I wonder how Jennies body looks like. She saw me completly naked and I only saw her in bikiny, thats not fair.

I blushed on that idea. What are you thinking Lalisa Manoban. It was just an accident, she didn't do that on prupose and it was your fault, she said she is going to shower first and yet you went to take shower.

I felt something cold on my cheek.

"Hey, you are turning to tomato."

I saw Rosé behind me, pressing can of coke to my cheek.

"Uh, I-I was just thinkig about something"

"Was is Jennie-unnie?" She set down next to me with her own can of sprite.

I startes panicking "what are you talking about Chae?!" I frowned.

She laughed on my reaction

"I was only kidding, but I can see that it's true, so why is Jennie on your mind or should I ask what is he doing there? Because, you are blushing like crazy."