Chapter 8

Jisoo PoV.

After the embaressing talk with Lisa and Jennie, we had to keep our hands from each other. I'm not gonna lie, it was hard as fuck and even more when Rosé was dancing in shorts and top. I was practically drooling to touch her and even worse was that she knows, so she played on my nerves. We were in dancing studio and were on the middle of another our dances. My eyes suddenly shoot to Rosé, as they had their own mind and it was the end of me. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes closed as she was moving slowly down and up. I was so deep in trans that I didn't noticed Jennie in front of me and tripped over her leg.

"Shit" as I lended on the floor. Everybody stops and Jennie helped me to get up.

"Are you alright chu?" She asked worried.

I nodded and smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah I just didn't pay attention" she let go of my arm.

Rosé came to me and gave me hug.

"Are you sure?"

"Yepp, just got distracted" I said and winked on her. She chuckled and went to drink, I followed her and gave her playfull slap on her butt. I was carefull so nobody saw us. She started coughing, trying to swallow the water in her mouth. She looked at me all red.

"W-what are you doing Jichu?!"

"Watcha talkin' 'bout Chae?" I asked innocently and took the bottle from her hand. I know that she was watching me as I drink. I wanna her to pay back.

"Now, watch me Chae, I'm gonna show you what have you done to me" I said lowly, so only she could hear.

I took of my sweater, revealing black top. We started to dance and I was fully concetrating on how I dance. I'm not visual for nothing, I was sure she was piercing me with her eyes.

Our eyes met and I smirked on her.

As predicted she lost track in steps and ended messing up the choreography.

"Okay let's stop for today" we heard Lisa said. She sounded kinda annoyed and I was feeling guilty a little bit, but she started it.

We went back to our dorm and I wrapped my arms around Chae as soon as our managers left.

"I'm sorry" I muttered in her back." but you started it" I continued. She turned in my arms and wrapped them around my neck.

"It's not your fault that you are too sexy" she smirked and kissed me. I always feel like nothing is matter when I'm kissing her.

"Eww, get a room" we heard Lisa from behind.

"Shut up Limario" I hissed on her and went back to Rosies lips.

Jennie PoV.

I chuckled as I saw Lisas face.

"Let's go Lisa, we should leave them, before it get more heated."

She nodded and followed me. I went straight to her room and decided to tease her. As soon as I heard her closing door behind us I took of my top.

"Jennie what do-are doing?!"

I bite my lip not to laugh. I was turned back to her.

I turned to her, pressing the top to my chest.

"what do u mean?"

I said and let the top fall on the ground. I went to the closed and grabbed the first shirt I saw. It was Lisas of course, so it was big on me. I heard her mutter something, but quietly.  The hem of the t-shirt reached in the middle od my thighs.

"It's too hot in here Lisa.." I said and took of my jeans. "..and I don't have any shorts to wear, so would you mind if I was just like this?"

I asked and turned to her.

She was litaraly undressing me with her eyes. She shook her head and her face was getting redder.

"No it's totaly fine with me." I smirked on her, so you wanna continue play? Okay I can do that. I climbed to her bed and petted the space besides me.

Lisa PoV.

What are you doing to me Jennie? I gulped as I saw her in my bed, practically wearing only shirt and underwear. Fine, this game can play two. I smirked and took my top off facing her. I could sense she froze. I took of my sweetpans, so that left me in my undies. I made my way to the closet, next to bed and grabbed the loose white shirt. I put it on and laid next to her. She was watching every my move as if I was some kind of meal. I playfuly brushed the corner of her mouth imitating wipping the drool.

" You are drooling"

She blushed madly and touched the corner of her mouth. I laughed as she fell for it.

"Damn you Manoban" she said and set up. "You are gonna regred that"

she said and set on my waist.

"Huh?" I was surprised of her sudden action. She put her hands on my ribs and lowered her self so her mouth was next to my ear. I could feel chest touch mine and I was starting to get hot down there.

"Eat this" was all I could hear as she started to tickle me. I pleased her to stop.

"Jennie! Please!" I was laughing so hard that I couldn't get the whole sentence of me.

"What are you saying Manoban? I can't hear you" she tickled me even more.

"I said. Please" i bursted in laugh again. "Please stop! Tickeling"

she stopped and layed down on me. I tried to calm my breath down.

"Your heart is so loud Lisa" I heard her say.

"That's because you tickle me" I wrapped my arms around her.

No words was spoken and it was comfortable.

Suddenly loud moan sounded through the silence.

We started to laugh.

"We should have expected that it would happen."

She said and I nodded.

"It's fair to let them"

"Lisa-yah?"

"Hmm?"

"I, uh, wanna ask you on something"

"Sure"

" What do you thing about...girls dating girls"

I tensed up a little bit.

"I thing it's normal."

She nodded.

"Why tho?"

"Why what?" She asked confused.

"Why do you ask?"

"I was just curios, since Jisoo and Chae are dating and all"

"I see" I kissed the top of her head.

"I'm sorry, but I'm tired, so I will go take shower and fo sleep." She nodded and let go of me.