Chapter 11

Rosé PoV.

I was back hugging Jisoo on couch while we watched TV. I couldn't stop smiling, I was happy that Lisa and Jennie finally got together, even though I couldn't sleep how loud they were.

"Chae?" I looked down and saw Jisoo looking on me with pocky in her mouth.

"Yes?" I smiled on her.

"We don't have any shedule today right?"

"Yepp, why?"

"Wanna leave those two alone and go on date with me?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I clapped happily my hands and kissed her cheek.

"Alright let's go" she stood up and I followed her.

"Free food yay!"

"Who said that I will treat you to food?"

"You did. The bet?" I added when I saw her confused look.

"Oh"

I laughed and pushed her to her room.

"Go change I will be waiting for you outside hm?"

Jennie PoV.

I'm freaking out a little bit. After the night with Lisa and the 'I love you' thing, everything changed. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy what happened and how is it between us right now, but the thing is, she didn't asked me to be her girlfriend yet.

I was lost in my thoughs, that I didn't noticed Lisa next to me. I was laying on couch.

"Hey there beautiful. Jisoo and Chae went out and I'm bored, wanna join me in my room?"

She smirked on me and oh god, I can't even describe what everything was running in my head right now.

"Hey! What are you thinking about? I didn't say that we will have sex"

I realized that I was blushing and staring at her the whole time. I blushed even more if it's even possible.

"Uh, I-I wasn't thinking about that" I muttered and stood up.

"Yeah sure" she chuckled, grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her room.

She was wearing shorts and over sized shirt, so I couldn't see them too much. I got playfull suddenly and slapped her butt. I could hear she didn't expected that, as she squaled. She let go of my hand and before she could turn around I pulled her closer to me by waist and squeezed her butt.

"J-Jennie?" She was blushing.

"Yes?" I squeezed her again.

"Um, what a-are you doing?"

"You don't like it? Should I stop?"

I moved my hand from her butt to her front and slipped my hand in her

t-shirt. I could feel her abs.

"Why aren't you answering Lisa?"

I tip toed and whispered to her ear. A smirk apeared on my face. Oh you so do.

She was still turned back to me, so I slowly moved my other hand to the feon of her, but I started to play with the hem of her shorts.

I kissed her nape and went with my hand more up to her chest.