Chapter 14

Lisa PoV.

"Lalisa Manoban! Get the fuck here or else!"

I heard Jennie yelling on me for 3rd time this morning

"What the fuck you want now?!"

I yelled back on her, not moving a inch from couch.

"I said come here you lazy long stick"

Shit.

She stood before me and grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me up from couch and dragged me past Chaesoo to our room.

I was mouthing 'help' on them and they just stare at me saying sorry. They looked scared, but I'm the one who is scared af. She pointed on messy clothes on floor.

"Whats that Lisa?"

"Uh, my clothes?"

"Why are they on the floor?"

"I was tired yasterday and I forget on them today"

"Clean it. NOW!"

"The fuck is wrong with you"

I muttered to myself and get on knees to grab all of the clothes.

"Did you say something?"

She said sweetly. I gulped, she is hell mad and she definitly heard me.

"Uh I said, I'm sorry love?" I get the best smile I could from me.

"Is that so?"

I nodded quickly and ran with the clothes in bathroom, when I came back she was still standing in the room. She was looking sad and about to cry. What the..

"Lisa, I'm sorry"

She came to me and hugged me around my waist. She started sobbing, so I hugged her back, playing with her hair.

"What's the matter hon?" I asked her softly.

"I'm such a bitch on you"

"No, it's okay, you are just in bad mood" I kissed her forhead. She shook her head.

"No? Then whats going on?"

"You know, I'm girl too, um so,..I got my period today." That explains a lot.

I kissed her on lips.

"Alright, what about that I will go get you a huge milk ice cream and you will lay in my bed and find something that we will watch?"

Her eyes brighten, she cupped my cheeks and kissed me again.

"Okay~"

She climbed to my bed and grabbed my laptop. I get my jacket and called manager unnie, if we can go to shop for something.

Jennie PoV.

I know I was acting like a bitch and I feel sorry for that. I was laying on our bad waiting for Lisa to come back.

I heard knocking on door and Chae came in.

"Uh hey Jennie"

"Hey"

"I was wondering if I could talk to Lisa"

"Oh, she just went to shop"

"Ah I see, well can I borrow her after she will be back? Just for sec'." She smiled on me.

"Sure" i gave her smile back.

"And also, Jisoo is in shower right now and I'm bored, can I sit with you for a minute?"

"Come here chipmunk"

I petted the space next to me. She looked like happy child as she climbed on bed to me.

Few minutes later

Chae and I were just laughing on some joke when Lisa came in.

"Hey there love..and chipmunk?"

She looked confused a little bit I jumped off the bed and gave her kiss on cheek.

"I see that you are in better mood, thats good." She smiled on me and I nodded.

"But I missed you and I can't wait for that ice cream."

She laughed and I get the bag from her hand.

"Lisa can you come with me for a minute? I want to ask you on something."

Chae said and pulled her out of room.

Chae PoV.

I can't belive I'm gonna ask her. Uh get your shit together Chaeyoung.

"So wassap chipmunk" Lisa sat down on the armrest of the couch. I was nervous so I started to play with my fingers.

"Um, so, you know that you are like a sister to me right?" I looked her in eyes.

"Yeah, you are my little big sister too" she smiled sweetly on me.

"So that means I can talk to you about anything right?"

"Yepp, so whats going on?"

"Um so that thing is, you and Jennie unnie are sleeping together for a while now and I'm wondering how you..eh..set the mood I guess?"

Lisa was blushing slightly.

"W-well it always came naturaly? But didn't you guys already done it?"

I shook my head.

"No I wasn't really ready."

"I see, why don't you just, make out and then don't stop?"

"Thats the thing, Jisoo unnie is too much careful and we almost do nothing"

"Oh, then tell her. Use your charm chipmunk! Go kiss her and tell her that you want her"

I blushed madly.

"O-okay. Thank you Lisa"

I have her tigh hug and ran to my room.

Jisoo walked just in towel in few minutes. I could just stare at her.

"C-Chae?"

I stood up and walked to her, quicly closing the distance between us.

"Jisoo..I need you"

I said with my voice deep as I could.