Chapter 18

Lisa PoV.

My phone suddenly ringed, I jumped for him and took the call.

"Did you find her!?"

"Hello Miss Manoban, maybe yes, we catched a slight signal of her mobile on the othter side of Seuul."

"Are you gonna save her now?"

"Yes we are preparing our man, we will be ready to go in five minutes"

"I want you to take me with you"

"I'm sorry Miss, but we can't, it can be dangerous."

"I don't fucking care! Take me with you!"

A silent was only hear on the other side.

"Hey! Are you there?"

"Alright Miss, but you will have wear protection that we will give you and do what we say"

"Okay, pick me up"

Jennie PoV.

I was almost naked, only my panties were protecting me before his eyes.

"Please, don't do this to me"

I cried.

"But Jennie, my love, I'm not stupid, I know that you fucked with that blond bitch"

He growed and he undone his belt. His jeans fall on ground, so that left him only in his boxers.

I have hands tied behind my back, so all I could do was lay there, waiting for him to take advange of me"

"Shh don't cry, don't you love me? If you do, you will let me do this"

He said and kissed my neck.

A loud sound suddenly shoot through the room, following with a smoke comming from,..well their where there,..the door was on the ground.

"Fuck!"

He grabbed me and pulled me up. I felt something cold on my head.

A few people with guns came into room.

If I wasn't scared as fuck, I would be embaressed beacuse I was naked and everybody was looking at me.

"If you make a move I will shoot her right through her pretty head."

I heard click besides my head.

"Oh god! You are fucking dead!" I heard familiar voice yell.

"Lisa.."

I breathed out, I didn't realized that I was holding my breath.

There she was, standing there, dressed in black, with her eyes looking right to mine.

I began to cry again.

"L-Lisa"

"Jennie, it will be alright okay?"

She said softly and made one step towards us.

"I SAID DON'T MOVE YOU BITCH!"

He yelled behind me and pulled me by my tied hands roughly.

I winced in pain.

"I'M GONNA KILL H-"

I yelled in surprise as I heard loud sound again, but near and suddenly I was free. Lisa ran to me and hugged me tighly.