𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏322

HOLY- 1.8k?!? Thank you so much! :D I came back after two days to this!! 

Since there are loads of people who (thankfully) voted, added this book to their reading list and/or followed me, I may not be able to shut out single usernames! Please note that I really appreciate everything you've done and even though it seems I'm not acknowledging it, I'm making sure to read everyone of my notifications. :) So thank you!

Thank you @Moonland_0, H__fa______na, @kandy_kane_jane, @Dumpterfire, and @Madididwhat for voting!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 only to see a guard pointing at Ghostbur and repeatedly yelling.

"NO NEED TO WORRY, I WILL COME RESCUE MY DEAR Y/N!"

"Jared." Y/n sneered, a look of full dislike crossing her face.

Of course it was Jared. The guard, who just had to make his home in hers. He had never contributed in any work, and claimed he was always scaring off un welcomed mobs. Yet, he never had much mob drops, and his fighting skills were horrid. 

The commotion seemed to have alert many villagers, as they came to circle around the girl and the ghost, as Jared started running towards them, a sword in hand.

"Get behind me!" She hissed hopelessly, but it was no use since her friend was already towering over her. "Can't you go invisible??"

Ghostbur just shook his head and sighed, floating beside her, completely in view. "It's no use. They already saw me."

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" The guard asked, arriving and pointing the sword and the ghost's neck. as Ghostbur raised his hands in surrender."BACK OFF, GHOST!"

"Jared, please." The girl said, obviously annoyed. She calmly grabbed his arm, and yanked him away. It wasn't a strong pull, but being the weak guard he is, he tumbled down, dropping his sword. "He wasn't hurting me."

"IMPOSSIBLE!" Jared shouted, scrambling to stand up and grabbing his sword. "GHOSTS ARE LIKE MOBS. YOU KNOW, I ONCE BEAT 2000 MOBS IN A DAY, USING ONLY THESE FISTS."

Rolling her eyes, Y/n tried to calm down the witnesses, who were clearly panicking.

"LISTEN TO ME, FELLOW L'MANBERGIANS. THIS GHOST MEANS NO HARM, AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU. NOW PLEASE, GO CALMLY BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING."

The villagers looked a bit hesitant, but one by one they dispersed.

"Now you, Jared, will piss off." She directed in a hostile tone.

The guard was taken off guard to the girl's suddenly venomous tone. He now looked bit worried. Probably because Y/n almost never snapped at him, as she'd usually patiently try to encourage her that she's fine and thank him for trying to protect her. Ghostbur seemed to have noticed his altered mood, as he curiously peered over him.

"Here, have some blue." The ghost said, handing Jared this slimy like blob, it's color completely transparent. 

The guard eyed the blob suspiciously in his hand, as it marvelously turned a shade of blue. Almost instantly, Jared's expression changed. Once full of shock and regret, turned into one of sheer surprise.

He abruptly got back up, nodded to the brunet, and offered a wink to Y/n, who acknowledged it with a glare. Ghostbur himself seemed to have grown some negative emotions towards Jared, as his once joyful face turned into one of uneasiness, and another emotion the girl couldn't detect as the guard swaggered away.